Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lisa’s p.o.v

“FUCK OF YOU STUPID CUNT! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN” I yelled at my “father”. I went to my room, grabbed a bag and filled it with some clothes and my computer along with my phone charger and went straight to my best friends place. “Kia, can I stay at yours tonight? Dads being a fuckwit again.” I texted Kia. I’ve known Kia since we were in primary school. She was there for me when my mum died. I loved her to bits. “Sure. I’m going to a friend’s place later. You wanna come?” She replied. “Thanks. Sure I’ll come. Just gotta make a phone call when I get to yours.” I responded.I got to Kia’s place. She lives alone because she emancipated from her parents last year because she wanted some freedom from her family. I got to the front door and she was already waiting for me. “I’ll grab the bag, you go make your phone call then we will go to my friends place.” She said grabbing my bags from me.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialled Niall’s number. “hello?” Niall answered “Hey its Lisa.” I replied shyly. “Hey. How are you?” he asked. “I’m not doing too well. I’m staying at friends at the moment. My father is being an arsehole.” I replied with a tear running down my cheek. “Did you want to stay here with me? So we can get more study done.” He asked. “Thanks but me and my friend are about to go to her friends party.” I said. “All good. You know where to find me if you need me.” He said and that’s where the conversation ended. Kia burst through the door to the bedroom that I was in and said that it was time to go out. So I quickly fixed my hair and make-up and we left.