Richie♥

Richie's POV

"Jon you are so damn stupid man" I told him.

"Nah" he shook his head, "I'm not stupid"

"well what do YOU call breaking a girls heart?"

He shrugged "It's natural"

I started to get a bit angry at him. I wanted to meet that Roxy chick.

"So that's all you have to say??" I asked him. I could tell he was feeling guilty

"Yeah" he looked down .

Our telephone rang, I rushed to answer it.

"Yyyyup??" I answered

"Hey it's Diane's cousin Sandy, Can me and my friend come over, we need to discuss some things with Jon"

I didn't know what to say 

"Sure" I told her

"cool, thanks.. who is this by the way?" her voice sounding confused.

"Richie" I told her 

"RICHIE SAMBORA??????!!!!!!"

"Yeah"

"We'll be there" she stated, and in a flash she hung up.

.......................

......................

Someone knocked on our hotel room door.

I answered it.

A blonde and a dark haired girl, who looked like she'd been crying stood in the door way. The blonde brushed past me, and decided to get comfortable in my bed. she stretched out and layed with her tummy on my pillow.

Jon came from the other side of the room, where there was a door connected to the penthouse, which was also where we were staying. He looked a t the dark haired girl and she walked in the back with him when he offered her his hand.

"That's MY bed" I told the blonde

"Oh is it?" she sounded sarcastically surprised

"Yes blondie, now get the hell off my bed"

"I heard NO please in that sentence!" she sounded angered.

"PLEEEEAASSSSSEEEEE???" I cried

She shook her head

"That's it" I said, I grabbed a pillow and hit her very lightly, but enough to make her want to get up...or so I thought.

She grabbed a pillow too, and hit me back, and then it became a playful pillow fight. I then wrestled her on the bed, and she landed on top of me, starring into my soul. 

When I looked at her I started to notice that this chick was actually VERY beautiful. She sat up, getting off of me. "Hey what's your name?" I asked her

"Sandra- I go by Sandy though" she bit her lip.

"Oh " I quivered from her sexy gesture "You were the girl on the phone?"

"Duhhhh" she rolled her eyes.

I wanted to change the subject. 

"I want Pizza, You want pizza??"

"Yeah" she looked into my soul again, "And a beer if you got that"

"Of course I have beer!"

I got up, walking to the small refrigerator provided in our suite, I opened up the brand new eight-pack that Tico bought the night before, and grabbed two. I handed one to Sandy.

"Thanks" she smiled, her smile melted me away.

"Any time" I smiled back

Jon and Sandy's friend Roxy came from the other side of the room, I had guessed they went into the penthouse. Jon gave the girl a hug and then the girl turned to Sandy 

"Ready to go?" Roxy asked

~No!! I didn't want Sandy to leave yet!!~

"Yeah!" Sandy jumped up so quick, it's almost like she couldn't wait to leave.

Sandy rushed to the door, about to leave. But before she did, she turned back around and walked towards me. She reached into the nightstand and pulled out a pen. she grabbed my hand and scribbled some numbers on it. 

"Call me whenever" she demanded

"Okay" I responded.

And then the girls left.