Roxy

Jon's POV

Sh threw her long arms around my neck and whispered something in my ear I couldn't  quite understand. She kissed me and threw me on the ground. The field was wet, but the soil in the dirt smelled fresh and the grass was exceptionally green. Getting a closer look at Roxy I could realize that her hair wasn't that short. It was a bit past her shoulders, but nice and wavy. She was so beautiful. She let me rub my hand slowly on her behind, and she was on top of me kissing my neck.

"Jon wake up!"

Richie threw a pillow at me.

"Stop staying up so late and you won't be so damn tired every day!"

I looked at Richie.

"Man you were high as fuck"

"What? WHEN?"

"Ha ha yesterday"

"Oh yeah I had a lot of beers" Richie chuckled.

 "not high...just overly drunk."

He corrected me.

"I was dreaming" I yawned

"Huh?" Richie raised an eyebrow.

"This girl she-Never mind" I got up and went into the bathroom of the hotel, brushing past Richie who was standing over my bed.

I didn't waste any time to take a shower.

I just threw on my ripped Jack Daniels shirt and some tight jeans, put some hair spray in, moved my  hair around a bit and I drove the rental to Diane's cousins house.

.....................

Roxy's POV

I had stayed up so late thinking about Jon.

He really said I was pretty-wow. As if on cue to me just finishing the last stroke of brushing my hair the doorbell rang. Sandy said I could stay the night all week since it was Spring break and my mom and sisters probably would be glad for me to be gone, of course dad would question it, but the rest of them might give a shit less.

Sandy and Diane were both knocked out on the sofa while Mickey mouse was yelling at goofy on the television. I ran to the door. I opened it. JON!

"Shhh" I told him "the girls are asleep!"

He smiled

"I need to talk to you Roxy!" he whispered.

"Come in."

He followed me to Sandy's room. I sat on her dresser while he stood in front of me, just doing his famous; staring at the ceiling fan. 

"Roxy..." he looked from the fan, then at me, "I think I like you??" he said it with question in his voice

"HA! really?"

"Yes! I'm serious!" he cleared his throat.

My heart started to beat almost falling out of my chest.

"Do you really like me Jon?" I whispered

"Yes I think you are beautiful" he whispered back.

He seemed to loose his balance for a moment.

"Do you think I'm alright?" Jon asked me.

"Oh Jon yes....I've loved you since I first heard your voice"

Jon giggled.

"Can I..."

I stretched my hand out, stroking his face. He stood closer to me. our faces closer than ever. I could feel him breathing through his nose on my face. 

"Hmmm" he made a sound, 

putting one of his hands on my hip, then the other, then our lips met. We kissed steadily, until I felt his tongue in my mouth, I slid my tongue in his, his tongue was smooth and warm. 

We made out for a long time.

Clearly. 

Because when we were done we looked up to see the angriest face standing there staring at us in the door way.

Damn it.

Diane.