Can I touch your hair???

Roxy's POV

I sat in Sandy's room and just cried.

I couldn't do much, I couldn't talk to her since she went to dairy queen to get us all malts. She probably didn't even know that Jon Bon jovi was in her house.

Fuck Diane. That's all I could say. She was seriously getting on my damn nerves. I heard footsteps towards the room door. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes. The door opened slowly.

A beautiful face appeared in the doorway. It was Jon.

I gulped, "Hey" I tried to force it out, my voice sounding shaky.

"Hey" He smiled and GOD I trembled inside!

"Don't listen to Diane-Wait sorry I barged in like that, Can I come in?"

I laughed "Of course"

He shut the door sitting next to me on Sandy's bed. He wasn't sitting as close as I wanted him to be, but hey it's not every day someone gets to sit on a bed like that with their crush. I stared at Jon. I think he was talking to me but I wasn't even listening. He was saying something about Tico or something about Tacos I can't remember.

"And then when Th-"

_"Can I touch your hair?" I cut him off. he looked at me crazy, but also in a sexy way.

"Sure" he sounded creeped out. 

I stretched my arm out to touch his thick hair. It was hard from hairspray, but the ends were so soft. You could see the different colors in his hair, the blonde, dirty blonde and dark brown, I had to look really close to see the different shades in his hair. He giggled a bit, but it sounded more of a heavy breath than a giggle.

"I really like the colors in your h-"

_"Can I touch Your hair?" He cut me off.

I laughed. "Yes",

He looked at me for a long while before he even got to my hair. Finally he held out his hand and began stroking my hair.

"You are extremely pretty" He mumbled, I looked down and whispered "Thank you"

Jon moved his hand and starred at my shirt.

"Sex pistols?" he giggled his breathy giggle, and said "Love them"

"ME TOO!!!" I got excited

"Do you like Skid Row?" I asked him

"HA!" he laughed "Well I can't really say...I'm like brothers with Snake so..."

I freaked "Are you fucking SERIOUS!?!?"

"Yeah, why would I lie?"

"What about Bach?" I was so intrigued

"That dumb ass douche bag" He grinned, looking up at Sandy's dusty squeaky ceiling fan.

"Is he a douche bag?" I asked

"Nah...he's just.." Jon paused, trying to reach for the right word to describe Sebastian. Jon starred at the ceiling fan as if it were a word bank for him to choose from.

"He's honestly really cool, but he can be a 'Tit head' "

I laughed.

"You've got a great smile", Jon said, scooting closer to me.

"Oh Jon stop PLEASE!"

He looked startled "I just think you are beautiful" he said, 

"That's probably EVERYTHING you told Diane when you two first met huh?"

he looked to his feet

"No" he said, "I like Diane but..."

He looked at me.

"SHIT!" he looked at his watch "I have to go"

"Bye Jon" I said 

"bye....?"

"Roxy" I told him my name 

"Roxy" he smiled, repeating my name "Roxyyyy" 

Jon's POV

I could see Richie in the lobby doing some weird dance, the same dance he did most of the time when he was either on a sugar high, or just dead High.

"JOONNNNN!!" he reached his arms out, trying to stand up straight or keep his balance up. He hugged the life out of me.

He was High.

"Get the fuck off you little shit" I demanded "Where's the boys?" 

"I'm not a little SHIT!" Richie was loud, particularly when he said 'Shit',  the lady at the desk looked at us crazily. I could see the elevator opening.

David.

"Yo man! where have you been?" David held a piece of paper

"I was at Dianes, hey man can we talk?" I looked over, Richie was still spinning in circles with his crazy dance.

"Of course man!" David was the best person to talk with.

................................................

We sat in our hotel room which smelled so strongly of candles, beer, and something I can't even mention because it smelled kinda bad.

David grabbed a beer.

"What's life like man?" he asked, sitting across from me on the floor. I was sitting on the small sofa.

"So I really like Diane right?"

"Yeah" David chuckled

"But there's this one girl.... my god is she beautiful! Her name's Roxy"

David raised an eyebrow

"I think I...I think I like her.."

David nearly chocked on his beer.

"Diane will be BROKEN when you tell her this!"

"That's the thing man! I can't tell her" my mind grew wild thinking about Roxy.

"Then what will you do??" David asked.

"I'm breaking up with Diane"

David looked so surprised.

"WHYYYYYY!???" He asked

"Not just because of Roxy, but she is so annoying! every time I look at a girl she's like who's that? and she's so immature sometimes! and plus I barely Ever see her!"

David nodded his head in an understanding way.

"when are you breaking up with her?" he asked.

"Well first" I thought for a moment, I've got to see Roxy again.

I hoped Roxy felt the same way. But no matter what all I know is; She'll be mines!