Part 21: Aftermath Pt. 2

I picked up her phone, and immediately called security to find her, and started reading the texts from the group chat to Peyton.

Stephanie: Your such a dweeb you watch Disney Channel?

Isabelle: Ew looser your such a kid

Danielle: Lol what a dork!

The last one I saw was heart breaking

Crush❤️: Ew she's so annoying I hate her and she likes me lol what a bitch

I was tearing again and Peyton went down and hugged me. We sat in silence in the corner of the room just thinking and listening to my cries. Peyton was still holding me, but I felt like I just completely embarrassed her. All she wanted to do was talk to us and I ruined her life.

"You didn't ruin her life."

"Wait what?"

"You were thinking out loud."

"Oh sorry Pey."

She walked in the room with two guards behind and now that I looked closer, she kinda looked like Peyton. I hugged her and she said she was sorry for blaming me and she didn't want to make Sab feel bad.

"I'm sorry for saying that it's just I've been bullied all my life by kids at my school because I watch Disney Channel or I don't have the best clothes or the fact that I am 13 and no one has adopted me yet."

Huh. She's waiting to be adopted? Huh.

"Well you seemed super happy that you saw us together, and we are getting married we can ad-"

All of a sudden, a rich looking woman with blonde hair tied into a fancy bun walked in.

"Hey, Brooklyn! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! There is a man and a woman at home waiting for you they want to adopt you!"

Brooklyn had the biggest smile on her face. Me and Peyton wanted to adopt her, but when we were about to ask, the lady barged in.

"Thank you guys for everything! Oh and Sabrina? I'd like to have my CD back."

"Of course. Visit us anytime you want okay?"

She nodded and walked away.