Part 11: 20 Questions

I had woken up at around 7am and Sabrina was still asleep beside me. So I made some coffee and turned on the TV, then I heard a familiar yawn.

"Hey Peyton."

"Hey babe."

"What are we doing today?"

"I was thinking pajama day and a game?"

"Okay. What game?"

"20 questions."

"Uh oh... k I guess."
-----------------------
3:00pm

Me and Sabrina sat on the couch, and began our questions.

"Me first!" She seemed excited, as if she knew what I was going to do in a few minutes...

"Go ahead."

"Did you used to have a thing with Rowan?"

"I did. Nothing as strong as what I have with you. She is completely out of my mind."

"Okay. Your turn."

"Did you and Sarah ever talk about what happened that night I took you out?"

"We spoke. She said some things."

"Okay. Your turn."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes I believe in waiting until marriage..."

"Okay. Cute. Your turn."

Here we go. At that moment, I got down on one knee.

"Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter, would you make me the happiest man ever in existence, and marry me?"

Tears fell out of her eyes. Her hands started shaking.

"YES!!!"
There we were. The two happiest people ever. Nothing could stop us. I had this whole day planned. I set up more, that she doesn't even know. The door swung open, and Rowan and Corey swooped in.

"CONGRATS SABRINA!!!" Rowan ran in with her face red and filled with tears.

"Hey buddy. You did a good job."

"Thanks.. I put a ring on it!"
Me and Corey enjoyed the two girls comparing there rings.

"So we heard our ship name, is Peybrina. And you and Rowan and Cowan."

"Peyton that was so cheesy."

"Well hey I'm a married man now I don't need no one telling me what's cheesy or not. I got my woman!"

Corey laughed and we talked forever. Staring at our wives, imagining what life would be like in the future.

This is NOT the end...