H o l d Y o u D o w n - 11

I think there's only gonna be 5 more chapters to this story.....I think. Anyway, excuse my mistakes and the goal is 500 votes and 200 comments.

                                                                H o l d Y o u D o w n - 11

"Now I know we far from perfect, But I feel like this is perfect, do you disagree with that." -J. Cole ft. Aaliyah & Missy Elliott, "Best Friend"

Chance quickly wiped away the sweat that was running down his face. The sun was beaming down on him and he could only hear his heavy breathing.

Dribbling the ball between his hands, he looked straight into Jason's cold blue eyes. They were in the park playing basketball with two of their other friends and they were tied and if Chance made this shot him and his partner would win.

"Whatcha' got white boy?" Chance said, teasing as he dribbled the ball between his legs.

Jason just smirked and before Chance, even knew it, Jason had stolen the ball right from his hands and was running down the opposite side of the parks basketball court.

Chance ran after him to steal the ball back, but it was too late because, Jason already had shoot the ball and they all watched as the ball went inside the hoop.

"Ain't that a bitch." Rashawn said, pissed. "Chance if your dumb ass wasn't doing all that trash talking we could've won."

"Yo, nigga shut the fuck up with your sore loser ass." Chance barked back, kind of upset himself that they lost.

Jason just walked next to Malcolm as they laughed at their friends arguing. Jason knew that both of them hated losing.

They all went to the grey steal bleachers and grabbed their duffle bags about to head to Jason house.

Jason grabbed his water bottle out his duffle bag and started drinking from it. After he empty the bottle, he threw it in the nearest trash can and burped. "Y'all ready?"

Everyone nodded and headed over to their own cars. But, before Chance could even get in his car his phone started going off.

He looked down at the screen and sucked his teeth when he saw Ke-Ke's name flash across the screen. She's been acting real crazy lately and has been telling him that he needed to pick or else.

Chance didn't take kindly to threats even if they were empty, he was still thinking about if he should kill her or not.

Everyone arrived to Jason's place, twenty minutes later. Chance had decide that they needed to talk about what happened at one of his trap houses.

They all got inside his house and all went straight to the living room. Jason went into his kitchen to grab a couple of beers.

"Yo, I'm gonna use the bathroom." Malcolm said as he got up from the couch.

"A'ight, but your ass better not blow up my bathroom." Jason said as he closed the fridge and started walking towards the living room.

"Nigga, my shit smells like roses." he said, laughing.

Jason just shook his head as he handed, Chance, and Rashawn a beer. "So, what's up?"

Chance took a sip from his beer before he spoke. "I'll tell you once, Malcolm slow ass come back."

Malcolm did come back a few minutes later, but he had something else with him. "Damn, Jason, didn't I tell you to make sure these hoes never leave something over at your place?"

They all turned and saw, Malcolm ass with a pair of red lace thong in his hand waving it around above his head like it was the flag.

"Yo, why you picking up shit that ain't yours." Jason said, amused.