H o l d Y o u D o w n - 7

I know its been a long time since I updated. Excuse my mistakes. Goal 380 votes and 220 comments.

                                                                       H o l d Y o u D o w n - 7

"If you thought that I was perfect, Boy you were wrong, I'm far from that" - Keri Hilson, "Tell Him The Truth"

The smell of bacon waking her up felt like déjà vu, Trinity slowly opened her eyes and her eyes met a black and gold ceiling. She automatically knew that she wasn't in her own home, but Jason's.

Trinity threw the warm covers off her body which she instantly regretted because of the cold air brushing up on her naked body.

She couldn't believe that she did this with Jason again, this was another thing to keep from Chance and she hoped to God he wouldn't find out about this.

Trinity looked over at the nightstand that had a small clock on it and saw that it was already about to be the afternoon, she had to leave right now and hope that Chance wasn't home.

Chance. She really did hope that he was okay because she wouldn't know what to do if he was laid up in the hospital and while she was fucking his best friend.

Trinity hurried off the bed, she went and grabbed her bra that was on top of the T.V. She than went to look for her panties but gave up when she couldn't find them, she went to slip on her dress back on and slipped back on her high heels.

She went inside the bathroom and washed her face quickly, and used Jason's brush to brush her hair that was looking like a bird nest. After she was finished she walked back into the bedroom not knowing how she was gonna get out of this again.

It was good timing too because a fully dressed Jason walked through the door with breakfast on a tray.

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed," he said, smiling as he walked over to the nightstand and placed the food down before he turned around.

She couldn't even lie, the food he made looked and smelled really good, but she couldn't stay any longer. "I have to go,"

Jason walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist smiling down at her. "What's the rush?"

Trinity tried to get out his hold, but he just held her tighter. "I just have to go,"

"You wanna get away from me that bad?" Jason said half-jokingly.

When Trinity didn't answer, he stopped smiling. Jason didn't understand what was up with her today, last night she was the one who wanted to be all up under him.

She was looking at everything in the room except for him. "Trinity,"

Her eyes landed on him when he called her name. When he looked in her eyes he saw what was really going on with her; regret. She was regretting what they did again.

Jason couldn't have that, he had to show her that he was the better man for her. He knew that this was his best friend girl but he couldn't help how he felt.

What people didn't know was that it was suppose to be Jason and Chance to met Trinity that night, but Jason got sick from some sea food he bought so he had to stay home and Chance went on to rob the trap house knowing that he might get killed going alone.

Jason looked down at an impatient Trinity that was staring right back at him and thought if only she knew how things should have really went down five years ago.