H o l d Y o u D o w n - 16

• Dedicated to To all my fans. (:

Sad to say this is the final and last chapter, there might be a sequel i really don't know yet. Excuse my mistakes. Thanks to everyone who read this story. Please vote, comment, and fan. Don't hate me.....

H o l d Y o u D o w n - 16

"I led a Thug Life." - 2Pac, "Bury Me A G"

Five days, it's been five days since Chance had overheard Trinity over the phone saying that she fucked his best friend.

At first he couldn't believe it but when, he heard her say that she's pregnant and doesn't know who the father of the baby is pushed him over the edge.

It's also been five days since he's been at the house or even checked up on his workers and trap houses.

Chance just needed to get away from everyone and think. He's been sleeping in his car for the past days not wanting to spend money on a hotel room.

Chance heard Jodeci's "Forever My Lady" started playing and knew that for the fifth time this morning, Trinity was calling his phone.

He picked up his phone from the passengers seat and looked down at the picture of a smiling Trinity staring back at him.

He was about to press answer but then the phone stopped ringing. He was about to hit the call back but but decide against it and threw his phone back on the seat.

Chance sighed and rubbed his face up and down roughly before he looked around the parking lot he was parked in to make sure no one was around.

Carefully picking up the Tupac CD, which he used to line up his cocaine on. He held it up to his nose, he held down his right nostril and sniffed up on line.

He did that three more time before he laid the CD back down and wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

Chance leaned back on his car seat and closed his eyes. He saw Jason and Trinity's faces behind his closed eyelids and they were both laying at him.

The drugs had him thinking up so many thoughts. He ran the phone conversation he heard in his head once again.

He couldn't believe his own best friend would fuck his girl. Chance opened his red glazed over eyes and punched the steering wheel.

Tired of self pity, he decide to take a ride over to Jason's house . He turned the key to start up the ignition and made his ways towards Jason's apartment.

Twenty minutes later he arrived at his aprtement and parked one block away.

Reaching over, he popped opened the glove department as pulled out his gun and slide it under his shirt, tucking it in his waist.

He hopped out the car and started walking towards the apartment. The drugs was making him feel like he was invincible.

After walking inside the building and taking the elevator up to Jason's floor, Chance walked to his door and banged on the door twice.

He looked down each side of the long hallways and ran his hand over his face.

The door swung open to see show a stunned shirtless Jason. "Where was you hiding, everyone's been looking for your black ass."

Jason moved to the side so Chance could come inside as he closed and locked the door behind him.

Jason turned around to see Chance still standing in the hallway staring at him.

"You a'ight?" Jason asked, concerned.

"Naw." Chance said weakly. "My suspicion about Trinity cheating was true."