Those romantic moments that always get ruined...

26th September,

Hotel in the middle of nowhere, 2:30 am

 "We'll find them. I promise" He told her. She sat down on the bed with silky white sheets, frowning. "Can we talk about something else. I think tonight's enough to give me depression" She said, staring into nowhere, revisiting the events in her head. Jeremy sat down on the seat at the side of the room, "Technically it's the morning" He tried changing the topic. She turned around smiling, "Sorry, smart ass". He chuckled quietly. At least he was trying, she thought. "You were very brave, attacking the wolf at the hospital"

"Well, I think you should be thanking Stefan for that" He explained. She shook her head. "Well if you didn't try and distract the wolf Stefan would have been ripped to pieces. I think he should be thanking you, for risking your life to save his". She looked genuine, like she meant every word of what she was saying, so Jeremy took it to his heart. "Thanks" He then stood up, "Hey, don't hog the pillows, I need one. I'll sleep on the seat". "No it's okay I'll sleep on the seat". He leaned over the bed and grabbed a pillow, "No, you need the bed more then I do. You sleep there". Juliet gave him a thankful look. 

"I'm gonna get changed" He told her, moving to a bag which he kept in the back of his car. "Okay" She replied, turning on the TV. She kept worrying about Caspar who looked injured. She didn't really see what had happened properly but she knew by the look on Ruth's face that he was hurt badly. But he was a vampire? He'd heal, right? As she watched TV, something caught her eye. Jeremy lifted up his shirt, revealing his muscular body. He turned around to check on her but noticed her staring. Jeremy had tattoos going over his chest, but they didn't look like any old tattoos.

She smiled then stood up and went over to him. "Those tattoos.." She started at them. "They aren't tattoos. They're my hunter's marks" He corrected her in a quiet voice. She traced them with her finger. She looked at him. When their eyes met she noticed how close they were. He leaned in first and pressed his perfect lips against her small and pink ones. and kissed her gently. He pulled her body in more as she wrapped her hands around his neck. They moved to the bed, not letting go of each other. They kissed more and more until they were under each other's spell, not being able to see anything else but each other.

But as soon as they were under, something changed. The air around them got colder. Their lips parted and they stared at each other for a while. They heard something. It came from outside. He left her body and headed toward the door, "No Jeremy, don't go out there" She told him, whispering, but he ignored and opened the door, "Stay here until I come back"  He told her before he left to investigate and closed the door behind him.

Jeremy looked around the hallway, his hands forming a fist. He heard the noise again. It was a sort of stomping noise. He tried to be as quiet as he could as he stepped down the hallway and turned. When he checked the next hallway, he realized no one was there, he went back to the room.

"Juliet I'm back. It was nothing". He looked around the room and soon acknowledged he was talking to an empty room, as Juliet was gone.

reasons I wrote this chapter. 1. Juliet had no love interest, 2. It's TVD, everyone has to have a love interest, 3. Well this was the first thing that came into my head to get her kidnapped to move onto the next chapter which I'm already in the middle of writing! Lets just say...................... we're two or three chapters away from the end! :C AND I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. WHY ARE YOU SAD WHEN YOU CAN JUST RIGHT MORE?!?!?! cause I already planned how it's ending and it took my quite a lot of time to think through! So... this is nearly the end peeps!