Trapped in Class

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay I'm stuck... Check out my cast list. I have nobody to play Juliet, Caspar and Leo {if you haven't read the next chapters you won't have met the last two}. Of course I see my characters in my own way but for you guys, who do you see? Maybe Annasophia Robb? Comment, who do you think??

__________________________________________________________

September 21st,

Mystic Falls High, 8:30 am

Matt had brought Juliet's car back from the Grill. He rode with her to school later that day.

"Are you okay?" He asked, turning down the extra loud Coldplay song on the radio. 

Juliet turned the radio off completely now as she drove into the school area. "I'm fine" she answered, for the fifth time.

Matt felt still felt guilty for what happened the other night, even though it wasn't his fault. Juliet sympathised witch him, but he seriously needed to grow a pair.

Juliet parked the car across the street from school. They both got out of the car then began to walk up to the school.

"Your too nice, you know?" Juliet admitted.

As Matt walked he looked down at his shoes. "You really think so?" He said, with a disappointed look on his face.

They stopped walking when they got to the big yellow school buses. "You need to think for yourself once in a while. Stop putting others in front of yourself" 

The sun blinded his eyes, making him blink. 

"When was the last time you did something good for yourself?"

Juliet watched him as he thought. He scratched the back of his head, clueless. "I have to take care of them. They've taken everyone else away from me, but I won't let them take the only family I have left"

"Who's they?"

But he was already gone. Before he left she could see his tears forming in the corner of his eyes. She saw his hand wiping them away.

They. Maybe they were the reason Matt felt so committed to helping people. He was indeed the only reason she was still alive. 

Matt was the only reason she trusted the vampires she woke up to find. He trusted them too. As he said, they were the only family he had left.

She thought about what Jeremy said. If he was going to kill vampires, there must be some more in this place.

She looked around at the other students, hanging around with the friends in front of the school doing whatever they pleased.

Juliet felt uncomfortable knowing that one of these people could come out of nowhere with sparkly bodies and rip her throat out.

She thought that over again. Elena's skin did not sparkle. Neither did Damon's. Yes Elena's had an incredible tan that was probably easy for her to get, but left girls on hours in the sun beds, but her body did not look life she's been sprayed with three bottles of body glitter, although Damon did have some kind of sparkle to him.

She got inside. She noticed that it was very warm inside the school, even though it was hot enough outside anyway.

The school football team was well known, even outside the school area. Apart from the countless number of deaths in this town, it was mostly talk of the town.

The Timberwolves, the name of team, were screaming and shouting throwing the football around the hallway, nearly hitting her in face.

Matt had told her that he was thinking about dropping out of the school team, which would be big impact since he was the quarterback.