11

*Recap*
I stood confused and looked at him. He took his hood down and I immediately recognised his face from the last time I punched it. Jake....

*Jakes P.O.V.*

I missed her. I had come to South Africa to take her back. I looked in through a window in her room. She was being cuddled by that dick that punched me. Twice. My anger raged. How I despise this boy.

I saw an open patio door. I walked in silently and found a nursery. A little baby crying inside the cot. I couldn't have her ruining my plans to steal Holly back with me. So I picked her up and soothed her. Uugh she looked like that idiot who was cuddling my girl. He walked in the room. Luckily it was still dark so he hadn't noticed me holding the baby. I hid behind the door. He turned the light on and saw an open window. Why didn't I use that? He stood there for a while. An idea sparked inside my mind. If I wanted him to leave Holly alone, I might aswell cause as much agony as possible for him.

He tried to sound threatening. I knew he would never do anything to me whilst I have his precious little niece in my hands. So I made my move. I told him if he wanted her back I want my girl back. He looked so confused so I took my hood down. The look of recognition on his face made me laugh. He looked like he was going to s**t his pants.

He lunged at me and took his niece from my arms. 'So it's a deal then I guess' I slyly remarked to him. I'd won this battle.

Then the kid started screamingly. All the lights flicked on throughout the house. 'F*****G SAVE HOLLY.' He yelled throughout the house. More and more people started moving in the house. I didn't know what to do. So I ran through the house and found Holly's room. I scooped her up and ran through the house with about 5 people following me. I ran through the woods with Holly still sound asleep. It's such a good thing she's a heavy sleeper. It's about to get really heavy out here...