1

*Holly P.O.V*
I slumped down against my bleak teal wall.

That was the last time.

I couldn't let him finish off what he started.

I had to finish it myself.

Reaching for my phone, I scrolled through my mind what my text would contain. I felt cheated and wronged. I hated how much I had ever loved him.  Scrolling through my contacts I hovered over his name. 'J bear😍🐻💜'. I felt sick once more. Racing to type the text I'd always dreaded sending my heart filled with sorrow and guilt. 'Dear Jake, I'm sorry you are just the biggest a******e I've ever met. Please don't hesitate to resume your position back inside charlottes vagina 🖕🏼. Never contact me again we are over and you have ruined what I thought could be a really good relationship. - H'

I didn't have any hesitation pressing send. As soon as I did I fell straight back into Molly's arms. She was my best friend and has been since year 10. Growing up in a small little town in bath has always been hard. Not many people to really support you. And those that do eventually all turn their back on you. All of them except Molly and Zoe. They had always supported me. Zoe and me were adopted sisters. Zoe's family adopted me when I was 2. And her and Joe have always been my dream siblings. We were all like one big family now. I met Molly as she was in my classes in school. I bought her back to ours for tea one day and ever since her and Joe have been madly in love.

Now at the age of 20 I thought I had found someone genuine. Until Molly saw him and another girl sleeping together. We had been together for 2 years and I thought we were meant to be. Clearly he just wanted to be with another girl 😓.

I met him when I moved to London with Zoe, Joe and Molly. We all lived in a flat just outside the centre of London. Joe and Zoe had both started YouTube channels back when we lived in Bath. Both of which are now huge successes and have millions of subscribers!
Joe had met some of his best friends through his job. One of which was Zoe's boyfriend Alfie. And some South African one I'd never heard of before. Some Caspar kid? Apparently he was moving into our apartment soon with Alfie. So that means he will have to share my room as its a 3 bedroom flat and Molly and Joe share a very loud room 😏 Zoe and Alfie share what will probably become a very loud room aswell 😏 so me and Caspar will have to share. So I have to surrender my king size bed for a single to make room 😒. But at least with a new bed I can try and forget some of the things that happened on them with Jake.

Molly is still hugging me, and I freely allow the tears to stream my face. I'm sobbing so loud I don't even hear the door slam shut. I instantly feel a pair of strong muscular arms encase my body. And then the voice. The voice that sent me over the edge with rage.

'What's up baby girl?' His tone was sweet. Almost sounded like he actually loved me. I broke down even more and almost turned back to hug him. Until Molly bitch slapped him straight across his face. He looked shocked and spluttered out to me 'Well are you just going to sit there and allow your so called friend to slap me?'

'WELL THAT SO CALLED FRIEND YOU'RE ON ABOUT IS THE ONE WHO WALKED IN ON YOH WITH YOUR PENIS IN THAT SLAG CHARLOTTES VAGINA!' I fumed at him. How f*****g dare he speak to me like he's innocent 😡. He was a worthless piece of s**t.

He stood up and tried to mutter excuses to me until a tall blonde boy walked in and kicked him right where it hurts. The only issue was I had no idea who this tall handsome boy was in front of me. As Jake collided with the floor, the boy muttered in a thick accent 'I think you need to leave my new roomie alone don't you?' Jake solemnly stumbled to the door and left.

Caspar. The mystery saviour was my new roommate Caspar Lee. The incredibly muscular and sexy Caspar Lee.