2

*Caspar P.O.V.*
I have been in London not even an entire hour yet and I've already attacked someone😓. Great going Casp bet Holly was really impressed by that.

I don't really know what came over me to be honest. I'm not a violent person at all. I just needed to protect the beautiful girl who stood crying in front of me. I was truly mesmerised by her perfect purple hair. Her plaits now looking a bit messy, still looked perfect. Her tear stained face still looked as stunning as the photo Zoe sent me of my new roommate. Better in fact. If that was even possible.

(Flashback to there Skype conversation)
*Zoe P.O.V.*
'Joe???' I shouted into his room 'Joe! Give Molly's face a break and help me figure out Caspar's Skype thingy!' I heard a loud sigh and a stomp up the stairs clearly annoyed I'd interrupted their make out session. Abruptly and sharply he typed in his Skype and rushed downstairs back to Molly. A loud door slam issues they were back at 'it' again.

Waiting for Casp to answer I decided to quickly post an Instagram of me and Holly from the other day. Not long after it posted, Casp had picked up.

We started talking about general things at first. Things about him moving to live with us and stuff. I could see him on his phone aswell in the shot. Then his mouth dropped open. I quickly asked what happened and he just span his phone round to reveal the photo of me and Holly I had uploaded. 'Who. Is. That. Stunning. Purple. Girl?' He stuttered out his mouth still wide open. 'That's my sister Holly and your new roommate 😂😏' I said about to wet myself laughing at how adorable Caspar's face turned when he found out he was sharing a room with Holly.
(End of flashback)

*Caspar P.O.V.*
She's still as stunning as that first day I saw her perfect face. Even though she just came out of one relationship, it's never too early to try and win her into one with me.