Summer

"Ayy!" A guy raised his hands while walking with his friends.

I looked over and it was that typical guy group, snap backs, cargos, bro tanks, etc. I didn't really mind I just continued my day. I was at six flags magic mountain with my cousin, Rachel, just to hangout and get out off the house.

"Let's go here!" I followed her to a roller coaster and we waited in line.-- we walked around the park for a long time now we were in the food court eating.

"Can you get me a napkin Ronnie?" Rachel asked.

"Sure," I answered. I got up and walked to the napkins and utensil things and got her napkins.

I was walking back and the same four guys appeared again. Okay, I have to admit they were a bunch of cuties................I got lost into their looks and BAM!

"Oh sorry, are you okay?" A guy voice said. Shoot! I bumped into him. How does that even happen?

"Yes Im fine. Sorry!" I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

I had soda spilt all over me, ugh worst day ever.

"Im austin. Let me help you get cleaned up, it's the least I can do!" He offered me.

"I'm Veronica and its okay my cousin is probably worried right now," I tried not to blush. I grabbed the napkins and wiped my legs and chest then turned away.

"Can I at least walk you to your cousin?" He grabbed my wrist when I turned.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive! anyways I feel really bad!"

I walked Austin and his friends over to Rachel.

"Where's my nap--- who are these guys?" Rachel asked.

"This is Austin and his friends," I introduced, ignoring the fact I forgot the napkins.

"Nice to meet you, austin. And friends!" Rachel smiled.

The guys were sitting down and I was totally quiet the whole time. It turns out the friends names are; Alex, Zach, and Robert.

"So how about we all hangout instead?" Austin suggested.

"Sure," I agreed.

My shirt and shorts dried out, at least it was sprite, no stains! We walked to another roller coaster.

"Rachel's my roller coaster buddy!" Robert yelled grabbing Rachel's arm.

"I'm Roberts buddy!" She went along and walked to the line.

"I guess that means you're coming with me," Austin winked at me.

I just smiled but in the inside I nearly died. We waited in line and the day grew darker. Finally we got to the front and it was our turns to ride next.

"Are you ready?" Austin asked as we got in the seats.

"Yup!" I smiled and they fastened the seat and in 3..2..1.. We took off.

I practically almost pissed myself when we went down the drop. Austin held out his hand and looked at me, so I took it and felt safe again. In no time the ride was finished and I was really getting butterflies from Austin.

I think Robert and Rachel are really hitting it off, we couldn't find them after we got off the ride. The park closed at 10 so we were going to leave then.

"Are you cold?" Austin asked, the wind was blowing and I had no sweater because I didn't know we were staying this long.

"Ummm."

I didn't want to take his sweater away so I just left it at that.-- Austin put his arm around me and we walked around he park. His arm was so strong, he was walking in sync with me so it didn't seem like I was to slow or to fast, and he brought his head close to mine every so often.

"It's getting a little late, I'm going to call Rachel up ok?" I told Austin when we stopped walking.

"Ok, I'll cal rob."

~~Austin's POV~~

Basically a girl bumped into me but at least she was pretty. I didn't want to be mean so I went with her and it turns out she wasn't so bad, so I stayed with her. We talked a lot while Alex and Zach were talking about something else. also Robert and her cousin Rachel were hitting it off. It came to a point where I almost kissed her just because I was having so much fun. Anyways I don't want to leave Veronica, it's like we're meant to be!

"Yo, rob! Where are you?" I answered my phone.

"I'm walking around, where are you?"

"I'm in a gift shop, Rachel's with you right?"

"Yeah, she's on the phone with Veronica."

"I know, she wants to go. So can you stall Rachel out like slow her down or something bro?" I begged, Veronica was so freakin awesome.

"Sure, I'll do what I can! I gotta tell you and the guys something later too also!"

"K see ya bruh!" I hung up and walked to Veronica to see if she was done.---

"So rach, want to ride more so I guess we're staying until closing." Veronica said.

Rachel said something back then Veronica replied.
"That's good right?"

Then Rachel started talking again and all I did was listen to what Veronica said.

"More time with you and the guys!" She smiled.

It literally was the most adorable smile. Her teeth were straight and it just fell in place with her hair. It was brown, long, and wavy. Then her eyes were a lighter shade of brown which shinned when she was in the sun! She was a flawless princess in my eyes. I could go on but there isn't enough time.

~~Veronica's POV~~
I called Rachel and I told her to stall out Robert because I was so 'in love' with Austin. It's crazy! He was so hot! His looks match his personality, they're both good! When he smiles, it makes me smile too. His eyes, I CANT EVEN START!!! He's just really perfect, it seems like this could be a "Thing".--- since Robert and Rachel wanted to ride another ride austin and I lost Alex and Zach on purpose. So now it just me and Austin.

"So are you the only kid in your family?" Austin asked.

"I have two older brothers and a younger sister. What about you?"

"I'm the only one! how is it having siblings?"

"It isn't so bad, my older brothers are protective and it's sometimes really annoying but they're very nice. My younger sister isn't that annoying, she's 14. It's no big deal." I answered.

"Your family seems chill, I wish I had a little sister or brother!"

"Yeah, how's it like to be the only one?" I asked.

"It's somewhat sucks, I don't have anyone to blame, talk to, play with, yell at, or things like that. It gets lonely sometimes and I just want company."

"Aww it's okay you could talk to me whenever then!" I smiled at him, he probably didn't see because it was dark.

We walked around and didn't ride anything else and I got a text.

From: Rachel
Robert and I are tired, can we go now?

Me: umm, yeah. Tell Robert to call Austin and we'll meet up.

I put my phone away. Zach and Alex creeped in front of us then stopped and turned, it kind of scared me.

*marimba*

"Hello?" Austin said through his phone, continuing. "Yeah, meet me in the front I'll bring Veronica and the guys."

He hung up and he put his arm around me again and this time I hugged his torso. Ughh, why does he have to be so perfect!

~~Austin's POV~~

I knew it was getting late so I brought everyone in the front. We took a group picture and got each others numbers.

"See you soon?" I winked at Veronica.

"For sure!" she smiled back and waved.

I looked down at the picture she took of herself for her caller ID. It was beautiful, I felt like tonight we connected. Even if we just met I felt like we've known each other since forever.