CONCERT FUN

The concert was today and I was getting ready and cleaning up with Vanessa all morning. I was excited to see justin perform live, for the first time. My parents never wanted to buy tickets for me or Vanessa, they didn't like spending their money on those types of things.... -- We went really early to the arena, at about 11 or 10 in the morning! Before everything I treated my baby sis out to Ihop, she deserved it because she obviously chose me to be her concert date!

"Cody's opening for Justin right?" I asked while I drank my OJ down.

"Yes, he'll be there!"

"And he got you 2 tickets and VIP passes?"

"Mhmm. He gave me the stuff when we saw him the other day!" She smiled at me. I was so blessed with the greatest people in my life, especially my brothers and sister.

We finished up our meal and headed to the place. I parked in the Parking lot and there were groups of girls, not that much but still a lot. They were waiting at the gates with Justin's bus was on the other side of it. Vanessa and I went to the gates also and waited, they were probably doing rehearsals or sound check or something.-- We sat by the gates for half a hour and no one came out.

"Text Justin, maybe he'll answer. Cody isn't." Vanessa whispered to me, she didn't want any other girl to hear or recognize us.

We were in an issue of popstar magazine, for february, as mystery girls in the studio. I think beliebers would recognize us.

I took my phone out and saw a message already.

From:Justin

Hey Ronnie, im just checkin on you if ur coming 2day. Ur coming right?

I received this like 15 minutes ago.....

To:Justin

Yeah! I'm here at the gates being a normal Belieber, screaming for you to come out!

I waited around and my phone went off again.

From: Justin

I'll be out in a few, do you want to come in the arena a little early?

To:Justin

Of course. But how will you guys sneak me in?!

I waited for him to reply But instead an unknown number called me.

Me: hello?!

Unknown: hey! It's fredo, you must be Ronnie?

Me: are you for serious? O-M-G yeah it's Ronnie!

Fredo: ok listen to me,go around to the other side of the arena and I'll be waiting for you and your sister, ok?

Me: okay, stay on the phone with me so I know I'm going the right way!

Fredo: ok see ya when you get here.

I walked with Vanessa and walked to the other-side. I was really excited to meet the crew and Im so happy I have this opportunity!-- Fredo was standing by a tree and holding his phone up to his ear.

Me: fredo! I see you.

Fredo: *turns around*

He smiled and walked towards us.

"Hey guys nice to finally meet you, how are you?" Fredo gave us a big hug. He was really nice, we walked to the back door and went in.

"Nice to meet you! We're really glad you guys hooked us up," I smiled, he was so cute. Basically each an every one of Justin's crew mates were good-looking!

"Anytime, by the way, cody really likes Vanessa." Alfredo spilled, then he looked over at my sister. She was getting so tomato red after he said that.

We walked in through the backstage and I heard Justin's voice. He sat in a chair talking to jaden. JADEN FRIGGIN SMITH!

"Look who's here!" Fredo waved at everyone.

Justin jumped up real fast and ran to me.

"Hey Justin!" I hugged him back and smiled big.

"Hey Ronnie," he kissed my cheek real quick then walked me to a chair.

"Jaden. This is my Bestie, Ronnerz." Justin chuckled when he said 'ronnerz'.

"Nice to meet you Ronnie, Justin talks about you a lot!" Jaden shook my hand and greeted Vanessa also.

"Anyways..... When are you guys going to see the beliebers outside?" I asked them. They all agreed to go out now, so out they went and cody stayed with me and Vanessa to accompany us inside.

"Hold on, can we give them our passes and tickets and still stay here?" I stopped Justin.

"Umm you'll have to watch from the box if you do then?" Justin shrugged, stopping everyone to talk to me.

"I mean if there aren't beliebers who have tickets out there, I want them have tickets!"

"Do you want to come out with us and give it yourself?"

"I don't think the Beliebers will like me going out walking besides you, don't you think?!" I told him.

"I'll tell them you're just a friend, nothing else? Or you could be one of jadens friends?"

"I think I'm safe being one of Jaden's friends," I smirked. I stood by jaden the whole time we We walked out the arena.

It felt weird being on one side of the gate then the other. VERY Weird feeling!-- I was hooking arms with jaden to make it obvious that we were friends, not Justin and I. Just me and jaden!..... We walked up to several girls and all of them had tickets, then finally..

There were two girls crying because Justin didnt take a picture with them.

"JADEN!" They both yelled.

We walked to them and dropped the question if they had tickets.

"No, I was hoping We'd meet Justin outside today though." One of them explained while the other one was bawling.

"Well sweetie, Today is your lucky day!" I smiled and handed them the m&g passes and tickets.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, who are you though?" The girl stopped crying and asked me.

"I am Ronnie, and you're very welcome," I winked at the girls and walked away.

Then They called us back to take a picture. I felt good giving our pass away but i still wanted to watch Justin perform in the audience, it's okay though. The girls deserved it!

>>>>>>Vanessa's POV<<<

Aww man, they left me and cody alone.

"Hey sweetie," he smiled at me and flopped on the seat.

"Hey cody," I leaned on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you came today, you'll always be my angel. No matter what!" Cody kissed my cheek and I felt butterflies all over again.

"Thanks for everything cody but I gave the tickets away to some beliebers and fans out there, is that okay?"

"Its okay! Think of it like this, you are already here, with me... And you're making other girls dreams come true!"

"Thank you cody!" I hugged him really tight. I probably squeezed all his air out.

We sat down and relaxed before the show, cody was resting up since he was the opening act.....

We all met up finally and Allison took Ronnie and I to a private box so that we could see the guys perform in the distance so that was that........-- People started to come in and it was 4 in the daytime... Hmmm...

"Fredo! Do you think we could stay outside the box?" I asked him while he looked up from his phone.

"I could ask Kenny and Allison if you can, I dunno." Alfredo dialed up Allison up and asked if we could.

"You guys can stay with the crew, it's a little place right next to the stage, how's that?" Fredo asked.

"Yes! I'll be by the stage!" Ronnie screamed like a fangirl.

"Ok lets go," fredo grabbed our hands and led us to the front, none of the girls saw us because we put our hoods on and we kind of ran.

We were again on the other sides of the gates with us on one side and beliebers on the other.

I was so happy cody got tickets for me, I'm just glad and thankful for what god has given me. It always comes with a cost though........----

The concert had started, cody performed his singles from his past album, surfers paradise. He was working again on a new one, when he performed at my party he flew in from his second to last show of his tour. Anyways me and my sis were screaming our lungs out and jammed out to cody!

"Thank you Los Angeles for having me here tonight!" Cody bowed and walked off stage, then we waited around a few more minutes....

"HOW ARE YOU LOS ANGELES!!!" Justin yelled.

------Ronnie's POV~~~~~~~
The music started to play and he started to sing and dance, it was amazing. ---- You know it's about to be OLLG when Allison left, but then she came back.

"How would you like to be the one less lonely girl?" Allison asked me. I wasn't really sure I wanted to be it because I already met justin, I've went face to face with him, I just want another girl be happy for once! Don't take me wrong but I've always dreamed of being her but today wasn't the day for me to be her, I felt blessed enough to be here with the crew and not in the audience.

"Can I help you pick her instead?" I asked Allison.

"Ok, lets hurry!"

"Can we go on the top, not the floor?"

Allison agreed and we searched the top and there was a girl she was screaming loud and a bunch of girls already saw us. Anyways we went up to her and I asked her it she wanted to be the OLLG.

"YES!" She said and we ran fast to back down to backstage.

Allison and I took her back and Justin already had started. She took selfies with fredo and Allison then the guys took her out, I was happy for her. If it was me, it would probably cause a whole drama scene on twitter.

The concert went on and Justin finished up. He came back to change again for the meet and greets.

Again, I've already met Justin and the crew and everything so I gave the pass to the girls.

"Justin, I'm going to go now okay?" I told him, he was sitting in his chair and resting for a few minutes before all the girls came.

"Wait! Don't go!" Justin grabbed my wrist before i got to leave.

"Why not? Just text me if you need anything!" I smiled at him one last time.

"Because I'll miss you, texting is different."

I pulled justin out of his chair and told Vanessa to take a picture of us. It turned to a little photoshoot, he smiled really big in the first one, the second one he hugged me from the back, then he did so much other things.... This is why I gave all my passes and stuff away, because I'd see Justin after the concert anyways.

"I have one question before you leave," justin whispered. "Why didn't you want to be my one less lonely girl?"

I just smiled and hugged him goodbye. I didn't really want to keep the girls waiting so I just left. Justin was very flirtatious towards me, but have Austin and that's all I want.

>>>>Justin's POV<<<<

Some beauty! I was a tad jealous of jaden because Ronnie was hooking arms with him... It's okay though, jaden and Kylie are still together and Ronnie has a boyfriend!-- what I still can't believe is the fact Ronnie didnt want to be the OLLG! Every Belieber says they want to be her.... Oh well at least I got to see her after the concert and took pictures with her, WAIT WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MEDIA WILL SAY WHEN SHE UPLOADS THEM? Shooot, I'll tell her really quick after the m&g. I mean I don't want the media saying all bad things about her nor do I want her be mad at me!...... I treat Ronnie as my Bestfriend, nothing else. I know she isnt single and has a boyfriend so im not trying to have any beef with anyone! I still think she's hot though.

I tweeted out:

"M&G for my ladies!"

I Went out! all the beliebers, fans, everyone, was waiting for me. I smiled for each one and I even posed however they wanted me to pose. I was happy that LA gave me a good audience, that was a special concert; it wasn't part of the tour, it was just a concert, just to see the the beautiful girls out there.

Text from Veronica:
Paparazzi saw me walk out the back. What do you think?

I was done with the whole day; the meet and greets, the concert, and now I'm ready to go shower and sleep. Until I start to worry.

To veronica:
I'm okay with it, but are ready for things to hit you? I mean they'll be on your tail about me and the crew. Will u b ok?

From Veronica:
Yeah but what about the beliebers, what do you think they'll say?

To Veronica:
I'll say ur just my friend. I'll clear it up with them!

From Veronica:
thanks Justin (:

I pulled into my bus and we all went back to our homes, the ones we actually own and live in.

>>>>>>Cody's POV <<<<<<

This was a relevant night, much needed. Performing in LA for my precious angel, Vanessa. She WAS my heart beat she was the only thing that kept me going on Christmas, I'm very thankful she isn't a crazy crazy fangirl who talks 24/7 about me. She talks about random thing in life, she brings good vibes even when she's not with me, she's a sweet person in general!

To Vanessa:
How'd you like the show today? Btw thanks again for coming out!

From: Vanessa
Yeah, anytime cody ;)

To Vanessa:
Um....are you okay?

From Vanessa:
Yeah, everything is gr8! I'm just bummed I won't be able to see ya until, who knows when.

To Vanessa:
You know Vanessa everything Is going to be alright! Listen to me, we'll see each other real soon, I promise!

I texted her for another few minutes before I KO'ed, nice way to end the day of craziness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will not be uploading until this gets more votes & reads! So y'all mahomies get other people to read this, belieber too! And angels/simpsonizers request what you want to read!

Thanks for reading though <3

XoxoKiera!!

Comment
&
Vote
&
Read