End (Extra)

[A/N: Hello, just so you all know, this is the end and for everyone still reading, thank you so much for sticking with me through this! I would have given up if you all wouldn't have kept asking for more. Enjoy] (p.s. I felt that it needed to be in Aster's point of view, sorry for anyone who didn't want that)

*Aster's point of view*

Twenty three minutes.

Twenty three minutes until I would be standing in front of tons of people who cared for me along with my soulmate, while making the most important decision of my life.

If you had known me 5 years ago, you most likely would never have imagined me in this situation.

Most people who knew me would be shocked that I even had friends now. Or that I was even alive.

And yes, I do have friends now. I was never really one to be social, in fact I hated being social. I hated talking to people because the majority of people that I had ever talked to treated me like a dog. They stuck me in a house with people I didn't know, and expected me to just assimilate into that "family".

But then I got stuck with Jude. I wasn't too thrilled about it to be honest. As far as I was concerned he would just treat me like everyone else. But after a while I realized that he was kind of like me. I realized that he didn't have that many friends and he didn't keep in much contact with his family members. His parents were gone like mine.

The only difference was that he was so confident in himself. He wasn't quiet like me, and he let his emotions show instead of hiding them.

The thing that made him different than the other families I was stuck with is that he tried so hard. He always tried to make me see things like everyone else, he tried to help my emotional problems, and tried to make me experience the joys of life. Everyone else had given up eventually.

I was intrigued. And attracted to him of course.

It's funny to me because he can be such an idiot at times, but at the same time he's the smartest person I know. He knows how to handle people and not push it too far. He knows how to really care for a person.

I'm seriously so thankful that he chose to care about me. Without him, I really would have been dead by now.

Fifteen minutes.

I looked into the mirror one more time. I had a white suit on, a black collared shirt and a white bow tie. I've always preferred bow ties over normal ties.

"Aster, you look very handsome darling." the feeble and calming voice spoke out to me.

I turned to my right and smiled at Jude's grandmother, "Thank you."

It was kind of awkward because we had to figure out who would be walking down the aisle and who would be standing at the altar. Jude figured that it would be best if I walked down the aisle with his grandmother, that way I wouldn't have to be alone in front of everyone.

That was a lame excuse. I knew it was because he figured that he was the pants in the relationship. Which obviously he's not. I mean sure, he works more than me and buys the groceries and tops during sex. But he's soft to my demands. I can usually get what I want.

Although I did feel better walking down with his grandmother, so I said that I would.

Besides, I had become really close to his grandma. When she found out that I had no family besides Jude, she wouldn't let us leave her house for a week. And even after, she had told us to visit more often.

5 minutes.

"You almost ready?" she asked me.

I took a deep breath. "Yeah," I fixed my bow tie one more time and then walked over to Jude's grandma, I considered her mine too, "As ready as I'll ever be."