Just the Truth

Just the Truth © 2019

All Rights Reserved

Written by Lorna Vianey AKA

94sMixtape

Thank you for taking the time to check out my book. I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy it. I have really crappy grammar skills + little time to edit because of school and, well, life. I know its a shocker that I have a life outside of wattpad but it turns out I do, so please excuse the bad grammar. Feel free to point it out in the comments section so I can fix any mistakes.

For those of you who have been on Wattpad before (which I hope you have been and this isn't your first book because its kind of the third book in the series so you might be kinda lost here, mate) you can skip the rest of this since y'all know the drill but by doing so you're agreeing to my rules so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For all of you newbies (or anyone who needs the reminder) :

If this is your first time reading a book on Wattpad first of all I'm happy you chose mine as your first book! (I'm pretty sure it was The Bad Boy's Girl, so cute) Anyways my rules, which pretty much covers any other book on this site, are the following:

1) No copying or recording in any shape or form. This means you are reading this book for only that: READING! Please come up with your own creative ideas, it saves us all the trouble not to mention that copying is a crime punishable by law. My books are only found on Wattpad thus far so if you see it anywhere else let me know. If you want to translate my book into another language you have to ask first.

2) Whilst I appreciate everyone who votes, comments, and follows please keep all rude and unnecessary remarks to yourself. I love feed back but if I read any rude comments, I will delete them. That also goes for self promoting. There are clubs for that purpose. I will delete any self promoting comments as well.

3) There will be times when you will see certain parts that contain profanity, sexual comments, and some mild violence. If you're not comfortable with that (which is perfectly understandable) you don't have to continue reading. But I'm not to blame because I'm warning you here.

Ok that's about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

(::) <--- cookie for everyone who managed to read all of that. Thanks guys, enjoy!

 Thanks guys, enjoy!

~Lorna~