Chapter 22: Alone

Author's Note: YO I'm back! I went and saw Emblem3 in concert the other day and it was the greatest day of my life! Shout out to the Emblems out there! So sorry I haven't uploaded in two weeks. As most of you know, I was on vacation. 

Btw, this is the 2nd time I'm posting this chapter. I posted basically the same chapter already but I didn't like how I did it so I deleted it. Some of you, in that short time, had already read it. So that may be a little confusing. If you have two chapter 22s on your wattpad, like with some, then this is the right one!! READ THIS ONE!

So I have gotten a lot of messages asking me to read their story and make covers. All of which I usually do. However, since I was gone for so long and there were so many, I can't really do all of them right now. There's so many and it's overwhelming! So if there's a cover you want made or a story you want me to read, message me AGAIN and I will definitely do it this time. 

I love the relationship names you guys have assigned. Are you team Willtrick or team Tallow? I honestly want to know, because I'm not sure what team I'm on yet. When I started this thing, I never intended to have a love triangle. I swear. One last thing! I need you guys to vote and comment like crazy. Before I left, my fan fiction rating was #50-ish and now it's in the 300s! I need your help to get back to the top! 

It's been one week and already I'm perishing. I hadn't realized how much I depended on the boys until they weren't around anymore. Sure, without the pregnancy, I could take care of myself just fine. However, now that my stomach is gigantic and I have to hunt for everything I eat, it's been a little less productive. 

Throwing knives isn't the best hunting weapon. Not when you can't run. You have to be able to run after your prey. It's heavier than an arrow and more easy to see. Therefor not nearly as easy. I brought food with me when I left the tree house, but it's already out. That's what happens when you have to feed for two people. 

Since that week I've left the tree house, I haven't gotten very far. I seem to moving at a slug's pace. I walked all the way through the area with the long grass, where we first found Jessica. I walked all the way through the rain forest. Now I'm in place with the dry grass and the very far-spaced trees. It's the place where I first met Titus. 

I've been in this desert-like climate for three days now. It's a very wide climate and I've been wandering for a long time. There's no shade to protect me. There's no water to be seen. It's super hot! I understand why Titus was so dehydrated when we first found him. He had only been out here for one day without any water, but one day is all it takes out here to exhaust you.

I haven't had water in two days. 

I was so dumb to not refill my water before getting here! I didn't realize that I wouldn't find any stream nearby. I didn't realize how big this climate was. There's no water, no matter what direction I walk in. I won't be finding any water anytime soon. The energy is already drained out of me. I'm not sure how much longer I can walk. 

The thing I don't understand is why the sponsors have suddenly halted. It's been a full day since I've ate and a full two days since I've had water. Before I left the boys, we got food and water from the sponsors daily! Now... Nothing. Maybe the sponsors were more for the boys than me. Maybe Tetrick, Talon and Gale are living it up in the tree house, drinking water and eating good food. And I, the pregnant girl who left the alliance, am starting to lose the will to keep on going. 

I walk beside a tree which seems to be offering good shade. I stare at the dark spot on the ground for a moment, knowing that it might be a bad idea to sit down. If I sit down, will I stand up again? No, probably not. I shrugged and sat down anyways. The cool shade was a relief. I closed my eyes and leaned against the trunk of the tree, letting myself cool down.