Liam Imagine Dirty - He's shy Part 2

It was nearly 8 and you had slipped on a black short shorts and a pink tank top which would show off your boobies the way you wanted them too, almost.. You had also prepared a bowl of popcorn and some soda, because HE thought this was a simple movie night. He doesn't know that you're planning the night of his life. Little innocent Liam.

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door, you grinned and opened it with a smile on your face "hey" you said, you almost got a little frightened when you noticed how tall he was. You didn't expect him to be THAT tall. He smiled awkwardly "uh.. Hey" he said and handed you the movie he brought. "Great! Come in" you said cheerful and let him in.

You looked at the movie and read the title out loud "Sinister". Liam smiled a little "it's a good movie" he said and looked down at his feet. "You've seen it before?" You asked and he looked at you worriedly, he was probably scared that you wouldn't watch if he had already seen it. "Uh.. Yeeah"

"Well then, you can warn me whenever it's scary then!" You said and smirked, you noticed he was relieved about your answer. "T-That way I would ruin the movie f-for you" he said and sat down in a chair. "I guess" you said and giggled, "i'll put it in" you said and bent down, your bum poking out towards Liam. You would do anything to see his face at this very moment. You put the movie in and stood up again, grabbed the remote and sat down on your bed.

"Hey don't sit over there, it's too scary to sit on my own" you said and Liam looked around himself, he'd sat down on a chair on the other side of the room. Something tells you he's never been close to a girl before.. He stood up and walked towards you, you smirked and pressed play.

You had been watching the movie for a half hour, it was actually a bit scary.. But watching the entire movie wasn't a part of your plan.. When something on the screen seemed like it was about to pop out, you took your opportunity to almost jump on his lap. "Oh gosh.." You said and hid your face with your hands, you heard Liam chuckle a little. You turned around, and noticed how close you really were. Just an inch apart, you looked at his lips, then at his brown eyes "Don't tell me you don't think it's scary" you whispered. Liam swallowed nervously, obviously a bit uncomfortable by the little space between you and him. "Uh, as I-I said I've seen it be-before"

"Do you want to do something else then?" You asked and grinned, Liam started tugging on his shirt awkwardly. "D-don't you like t-the movie?" He asked, ah, you get it.. He's afraid of being rejected. Well Liam, you're not getting rejected tonight baby.

"Yes I do, i just asked in case you're bored" you said and smiled, Liam looked at you "I'm n-not bored" he said, trying to convince you. But then he actually surprised you when he spoke again;

"But what did you have.. In mind?"

You bit your lower lip, placed your hand on his tigh "have a little.. Fun?" You suggested. Liam looked at your hand, you started stroking him carefully. "F-fun?" He stuttered, still staring at your hand. "Yeah, haven't you had fun before Li?"

"Yes, i've had fun.."

"What is fun to do then?" You asked and removed your hand, his eyes quickly moved away from where your hand had been- to you. "Uhm.. There's a lot that is fun.." He said, not sure of what to say. Ugh, just get to it....

"Well I have an idea" you said and raised one of your eyebrows and bit your lower lip. Liam looked at you with a questioning look, but before he got to question you about it, you again placed your hand on his tigh. You leaned into his ear and whispered: "This is my kind of way of fun".

You let your hands move closer to his crotch, you had already noticed a bulge forming in his pants. "Wh..what are you doing?" He asked nervously as his eyes followed your hand. "Don't you like it?" You asked, right before you reached his hands you withdrew it and looked him in the eyes. "I just.. Don't u-understand" he said and you chuckled "there's nothing to understand, just relax" you said and he looked even more confused than earlier.

You decided to surprise him a little so you quickly palmed his bulge, he gasped and almost jumped in shock. "Don't you like being touched Liam?" You asked, rubbing him gently. Liam looked at you, his eyes looked almost terrified, he didn't know what to say.. But you already knew the answer, as you felt his erection grow in your hand.

You moved your fingers to his zipper, he knew what you were about to do. "Y/N.. I.. I can't do t-this" he whispered and pushed your hand away. You pouted, pretended to be hurt. "Why?"

"I.."

"It's fine Liam, just relax"

You placed your hand on his zipper again, slowly opening it. This time he let you. "Good boy" you said and leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. When his zipper was fully open, you unbuttoned it. Just as you were about to pull his jeans off, he quickly jumped off your bed "I can't" he said and you sighed "Are you afraid? If so, there's nothing to be afraid of!" You said and he shook his head "no I'm not.. But.."

"You have never done it before? That's it right?" You suggested and Liam narrowed his eyebrows a little, confused on how you knew. "It's okay, i dont mind.." You said and Liam chuckled. "Just stop thinking so much!! .. you know what? Don't think at all" you said and winked. Liam sighed and looked at you as you stood up from the bed and walked towards him. He still had his jeans unzipped and unbuttoned. When you were just an inch apart, you looked up at him. You checked him out a little, and you realized that he's actually quite handsome..

His brown hair styled in a little quiff, his brown eyes locked with yours. Liam quickly looked away, scratched his hair awkwardly. ''Have you kissed a girl before?'' you whispered, Liam looked back at you, bit his lower lip and sighed ''Uhm.. O-only a quick kiss''.

''No tongue?''

''Uh.. N-no'' he stuttered, you chuckled and stood on your tip toes to reach his lips. You started kissing him, after a few seconds of not kissing you back he gave in. While kissing him you took your chance to let your hand travel down his boxers. As your fingertips touched him, you felt Liam getting tensed. While one hand was exploring him down south, you let your other hand rest on his neck to make him relax a little.

After rubbing his member carefully, you decided to surprise him -again. You pulled down his jeans quickly, along with his boxers. Liam gasped, and you noticed a dark crimson red color was spread across his face. Your eyes widened when you looked at his hard erection right infront of you, it was a lot bigger than you'd imagined. Liam noticed your reaction and started pulling his pants up again, completely embarassed. You quickly stopped him and kissed him on the lips before you smiled and said: "it's nothing wrong! It was just that I got a little taken aback because of the size".

"Is it.. Li..little?"

You chuckled and placed on of your hands on his shaft, making him flinch at your touch. "No it's not little, not at all!" You said and sat down on your knees infront of him. You started pumping him slowly, Liam didn't even dare to look down at you. When you started pumping him faster you noticed he started breathing heavier. You grinned and leaned in, kissing the head. Liam quickly looked down and understood what you were about to do. "Y/N! Are you-"

You cut him off by taking his member in your mouth, Liam groaned and bit his lower lip. You started bobbing your head back and forth, sucking him gently. "Oh my god" Liam whispered as you quickened up your pace. He leaned his head backwards, moaning. The part of his lenght that you didn't manage to get in your mouth- you pumped with your hand.

Suddenly Liam arched his back and his crotch forward, but then he stopped and pulled you away. "Whats wrong?" You asked curiously, Liam sighed "i w-was about to.."

"It's okay li, i swallow" you said happily and Liam looked at you as he'd just seen a ghost. Again you put him in your mouth, you only needed to bob your head back and forth a few times before he suddenly came into your mouth. You pulled away, swallowed and stood up. Liam was still nervous about being with you as he didn't even dare to look you in the eyes after what you'd just done.

"I think I.. I've got to.. Go" he said and pointed at the door as he pulled up his boxers and jeans. "Why? Aren't you having fun?"

"Uh.. Yes.. But"

"Don't go.. Stay with me? You can stay the night if you want to!" You said and smirked, Liam stood there. Doing his awkward scratching in his hair. "Oh.. Well.. Uh okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to do a third part as well! Are you excited for it?? Vote's and comments are really appreciated xx