Zayn Imagine, Dirty - Sleep

It was 4am in the morning and you and your boyfriend Zayn were sleeping in your kingsize bed in your flat. Suddenly you heard a noise and shot up from the bed and looked around you, you felt shivers down your spine as you were scared of the dark. ''Zayn'' you whispered, but you only got a few snores as an answer. ''ZAYN!'' you whisper-screamed and tried to wake him up by pushing him with your hands. 

''Hmm?'' he looked at you with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, ''I heard something..'' you said and a tiny chuckle escaped Zayn's mouth. ''It's probably just the wind'' he said and you shrugged ''what if-''

''Babe, it's alright.. just come back to bed'' he said and looked at you with a sleepy expression on his face, while opening his arms signaling you to come to him under the covers. ''But-''

''Stop it, it was nothing.. Come here babe'' he said with his sexy voice still having his arms wide open. You sighed and crawled back to bed into his muscular arms. Your faces was just an inch apart as he smiled while looking deep into your eyes ''You're cute when you're scared Y/N'' he said with his sleepy voice, which at the same time was extremely sexy and turned you on. You chuckled and he grinned ''What if someone is trying to break in or something'' you whispered and narrowed your eyebrows nervously. 

''I told you it was nothing, don't worry babe!'' he said as he planted a carefully kiss on your nose, making you blush. ''I'll protect you anyway'' he whispered and kissed you. ''But it's time to sleep now babe, I'm really tired'' he said and yawned. You sighed, you weren't tired, not anymore, not at all... ''But Zayn I-''

''Shh'' he said and kissed you, ''We both need to sleep Y/N, you know that, babe?'' he said as he pulled away from the kiss. You nodded and sighed as he turned you around, so your back was against his chest, your bum against his crotch, and he laid his hands around your waist and his head on your shoulder. Spooning. You loved sleeping in that position, you felt so safe in his arms.

You noticed he had fallen asleep because of the heavy breathing and quietly snores leaving his mouth. You were jealous on him that he fell asleep that easily as you found yourself not sleepy at all. You sighed and tried to count sheep, but that didn't help. You tried to close your eyes and pretend to sleep so you'll eventually would, but that didn't work either. Zayn's grip around your waist tightened, making you let out a small moan. Oh god, how did he manage to turn you on while sleeping? 

You carefully turned around, trying not to wake him up. You looked at his beautiful adorable sleepy face and you noticed how lucky you are to have such an handsome boyfriend. You let your fingertips trace down from his stomach to his V-line, you had your eyes locked to his face so you would notice if he woke up. You let your fingers inside his boxer carefully so he wouldn't wake up. Your cold hand grabbed his dick gently and started pumping it slowly, he was still asleep, you grinned and continued pumping him. His dick started to harden and grew at every pump, you found it a little bit odd that he hadn't woken up yet. 

You moved your face closer to him and started to kiss his neck carefully, still he didn't wake up. You let your hand go faster up and down his shaft, at this moment he was really hard. You started leaving love bites on his neck, but he didn't wake up. You sighed, why wouldn't he wake up? 

Carefully you slipped your head under the covers and pulled his boxers down slowly, making his huge erection show. You grinned and started licking the head gently, then you opened your mouth wide to take it in. You bobbed your head slowly up and down his lenght. You started sucking him faster and harder. Suddenly you heard a little moan, and it sure wasn't yours. ''Y/N? Wha-a-at are y-you doing?'' he said, you just smiled while having his dick in your mouth and continued what you were doing.

''Babe.. y-you..aaah..'' he whispered as you picked up your speed sucking him faster, making him moan even more. ''I-I'm.. aaalmost t-there'' he stuttered, you stopped and climbed out of the covers and looked at him with a grin. ''What did you do that for?'' he pouted and you shrugged ''I thought you wanted to sleep'' you said and he sighed ''At this moment, I'm not able to sleep'' he whispered and looked at you with a tired smirk. 

''Why?'' you ask seductively biting your lower lip, ''because a beautiful girl named Y/N, just woke me up by sucking me, and stopped when I was about to cum..'' he muttered and sighed at the last part. You winked and he groaned, ''teasing isn't fun'' he whispered as he pulled you closer to him. ''Yes it is'' you said looking into his mesmerizing brown eyes. He kissed your forehead and turned you both over so he was on top of you.

''fuck.. me'' you whispered into his ear, Zayn got shivers down his spine by your words. ''I'll do that with pleasure'' he whispered  back biting your ear seductively. He unclasped your bra and tossed it on the floor, with one hand he grabbed one of your boobs massaging them gently, with the other hand he grabbed your undies and pulled them down. 

''you ready babe?'' he asked and grinned, you nodded and bit your lower lip. You loved how he always asked that, even though you weren't a virgin anymore. Yes, Zayn was the one who took your virginity. 

Suddenly you felt his big dick slip into you and you moaned, he started f*cking you slowly. ''aaa Zaayn'' you whispered with your eyes closed, ''o-open y-your eyes Y/N'' he whispered, you opened them and saw Zayn's beautiful smile and glowing eyes. ''W-why?'' you whispered and a huge moan escaped your mouth as he suddenly thrusted harder. ''B-because I wa-ant to'' he said and the most beautiful smirk was spread across his face. As he continued thrusting into you faster his eyes didn't move away from yours, and you immediately understood why he wanted you to have your eyes open, it felt more special. 

He started getting sloppy and slowed down a little ''yo-you know I love you Y/N!?'' he whispered and you smiled, ''Yes, I love you too Zayn'' you whispered back, and with one last hard thrust he came into you and you did too. 

As he plopped down beside you panting, he turned his head to the side and looked at you and grinned ''you should wake me up like that more often'' he whispered, you chuckled and snuggled into him. Just a few seconds later you both fell asleep.