Niall Imagine, Dirty - I'm the boss

You and your boyfriend Niall went jogging in the neighbourhood. You were a little bit ahead of Niall, seeing he was still really  tired as you woke him up 7am to jog on a sunday morning. ''Come on!'' you said as you kept jogging down the streets, Niall sighed as he tried to keep up with your speed ''I'M COOOMING!'' he yelled. 

You noticed that your shoelace was lose, so you thought you might as well stop to tie it, that way Niall would have a little break too. You bent down to tie them, Niall obviously noticed as he stopped and looked at you from behind. You were wearing black running tights and a pink tank top that perfectly hugged your body so your curves showed really good. At the same time, your bum was easier to see and Niall noticed that quickly as he stood there behind you staring at it. 

A bulge slowly formed in his sweatpants and he awkwardly tried to hide it. As you were still trying to tie your shoe, you noticed he was staring so you decided to have a bit of fun. You stood up and looked at him with a grin ''come on, let's continue'' you said and pretended like you hadn't notice his staring nor the massive bulge in his pants. He slowly nodded and you started jogging infront of him with your bum slowly bouncing up and down, Niall's eyes was locked to it. 

Suddenly you heard a big noise from behind you, you stopped and noticed Niall was lying there on the ground. He obviously tripped, seeing his eyes were on something else than the path infront of him. ''Are you okay Ni?'' you asked as you sat down and looked him in the eyes, he nodded his head awkwardly, he was so embarrassed. You made sure your cleavage showed, so you pushed your arms a little bit closer to them than usual, so the cleavage grew a little. Niall's eyes moved from your face down to your breasts. Niall felt his c*ck twitch in his pants, he didn't want you to know he was extremely horny and the only thing he wanted was to fuck you senseless already, but he wasn't the best to hide his feelings. ''Hey, face up here'' you said as he shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts. You winked at him and stood up again and continued jogging. 

''You coming?'' you asked, Niall swallowed nervously and stood up ''yeeah, co-coming!'' he answered as he continued jogging too. As you were still a little bit ahead of him, he continued to stare at your bum. You knew he was horny, and that just made you more and more wet by the thought of it. Even if you wanted to have sex just as much as he wanted to, you still wanted to tease him a little. Maybe find out how much he could take. 

A few minutes later the street came to a dead end. ''What now?'' Niall asked as he stopped and breathed heavily, he was exhausted. ''Well, we'll just jog home again! If you have the energy'' you answered him and winked, he gave you a cheeky grin as he said: ''I'll show you''. 

''Catch me then!'' you said and started running, faster than before. If he couldn't keep up with you earlier, he sure wouldn't now. You chuckled as you ran as fast as you could, a little bit scared by the horny irish lad running after you. Your bum was jumping even faster now, and Niall could feel his c*ck twitching and turning by the sight. ''I'll get you, just wait'' he answered seductively as he picked up his speed and suddenly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to his body.

''I told you I could'' he whispered in your ear as you stood there wrapped in his big arms. You felt his boner touching your bum as he stood behind you, the whole touch made you shiver. ''This is what you do to me Y/N'' he whispered again and slowly kissed your ear. You turned around and looked him straight into the eye and kissed him on his plush lips passionately, you moved your hand down to his crotch slowly feeling his big bulge. He let out a moan as you smiled into the kiss. You broke the kiss and removed your hand and winked as you ran off. ''Hey, that's not fair!'' he screamed and ran after you.