I Wanna Know You

** Sorry i havent posted so long :( sorry you guys , stay patient with me ***

Its the day before Mistys big party and i have been avoiding Jenny. Misty is intimidating to be so small and cute that long legged , bronze skinned toned , pink lipped 5"6 tall girl. Im postive if i saw Jenny again she would find out for sure.

Sitting on my cobbestone front porch waiting for Layton to come over the phone rings. I walk inside to answer it and Lizzy is running to it.

I push her to the side and pick up the phone.

" Hello whose this " and on the other line i hear a very familar voice.

" Its Kayden is Lizzy there ".

Holding the phone in one hand i take it from my ear and cover the speaker.

Liz why is Kayden Renolds calling this house for you ?

Blushing she says " I was gonna tell you but i have been seeing Kayden for the last month.....and mom knows about it "

Ready to tear my sister a new one she snatches the phone and runs up stairs.

Really Kayden , KAYDEN i swear that guy is a total douchebag !

And hes dating my sister , my little sister. Well this isnt going to end well.

The knock at the door seem to distract me from the rage ...well not rage i just don't like not knowing whats going on around me.

Layton walks in with....Jenny ?

Hey Trevor havent seen you since the skate park.

Suprised that Jenny was standing in my house my body sank in and i felt the palms of my hands get sweaty.

hey jenny howd you found me..i mean my house ,?

Layton jets in the convo and says " well i saw her walking , struck up a convo and you came up , i said i was heading to your house and invitied her to come along , are you upset that i did ?

Of course i wasnt mad just caught off gaurd.

Well i just stopped by to formally ask if you wanted to go to mistys party...so what do you say , ?

I look at Jenny and smiled " of course ill pick you up at 9:30"

She set those ruby red lips on my face gave me a light kiss and turned to walk out.

' Wait ' i called after her ' your number i never got it .

With a smerk she said ' check your phone ' turnt around again and walked out.

When picked up my phone on the screen was the contact that said Its Jenny Babè .

Oh wow , thats cute and all i could do is smile.

****** The Night Of the Party ******

Fresh out the shower , i walk into my room with my towel wrapped around my waist.

My outfit for the night lay across my bed a silk black button down shirt with a pocket on the breast , bright red skinny jeans with red and black vans.

i got dressed and putting on my skull rings , and grudge bracelet. Took my ax hair jell an rub it through my shoulder length rockstar hair stay in place.

The beep on my found sounded it was Layton. Time to go get him and Jenny.

Pulling up to Jenny's house she steps out with her black hair curly and hanging down here back wearing a skin tight bright red dress and 3 in black heels.

Damn she is gorgeous.

I got out and opened to door for her.

Now time to go get Layton.

Pulling up to Laytons house he walks out in a button down pink polo shirt with dark blue jeans and attached to his arm was Cassandra. They slid in the car and i flipped a look at Layton saying that he is looking to start drama.

***** around midnight at the party ****

Were all dancing having a good time and all of a sudden i see my sister and and Kayden out the corner of my eye , i have much hate but shes happy so im find , Kayden walks to go get them drinks Misty stops him says a few words then puts something in his pocket.

Jenny grabs my hand and we rock out to Lost In The Stereo by All Time Low.

The music at this party doenst suck so bad an im actully having fun.

Turning my head again my sister and her jock face boyfriend had disappeared.

More nervous about the fact Misty saw me with Jenny then anything else but im having fun with her so the stress melted away.

Around about 1:30 i figured it was time to head home Layton and Cassandra had been drinking and wanted to go back to his place so i got Jenny and we left . I take Layton and his date to his house and went back to Jennys house and walked her to her front door

" Jenny , i had a great time with you and im glad i came im not usually one for mistys parties but this time you made it the best night ever "

With that she stepped closer to me and she smelled like strawberries and planted the best kiss on my lips i grabbed her hips and pulled her closer.

The kiss was long and intense and we touched foreheads and stared in each others eyes.

Man she had the most beautiful hazel brown eyes.

She turned to walk in her house when she stopped and picked up a peice of paper of the ground. She read it and looked at me and said

" Do you know about this ? " she had a puzzled look her face.

It read " STAY AWAY FROM WHATS MINE JENNY ! "

I looked just as suprised as she was i promised her that i know nothing about it. She smiled and looked me in my eyes while ripping the note she said in a seductive voice

" Who ever she is and you were her's you wouldn't have been here with me "

Another quick kiss then she pranced into the house.

My heart lifted because of the wonderful night i just had but my mind is heavy cause i feel as though Misty is threatening Jenny.

Back at home and im completly exhausted i walk up the stairs past my sisters room....empty....Kayden better not try anything funny.

I went into my room flopped on my bed going over the amazing night i just had and the craziness im about to experience tomorrow , and i drifted off to sleep.

*** Thank you for reading and plez

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Plz tell me what yuu think !!