Remembering Megan Locklear

thankx you guys for stucking with me i know last chapter wasnt much but just stick with me mkkkk i know i dont havr very much fans but hopefully that will change !!! Now enjoy! !!!!!!

Today is monday and the first day of the last week of school i had alot of fun with Jenny yesterday but maybe it was a at the skatepark type thing she probably has a jock boyfriend....but then again what girl cant resist a punk rock emo bad boy.

I got up and just shoovled my hair around a little after putting on my black and orange keep calm and rock out t shirt, with my skinny jeans that faded from black at the top to orange around the ankles and my paint splattered converses.

I grabbed my car keys and went down to get some breakfast i could just smell the bacon in the air.

Since its the last week upperclass men take pictures today and since im a junior that takes senior classes i wont have to go in till after first period so i can hang at home.

I get to the bottom of the stars and Elizabeth and mom are talking and cooking up a storm. Elizabeth doesnt have to go to school because she graduated early .... i should have did that but i wouldnt know what do to With myself.

I walked through the archway that lead to my kitchen fron the back staircase and sat at the island table near the stove just waiting to see who would hand me food first.

Get off your lazy behind and get it yourself trever, Lizzy said to me

I gave mom a look and she made up my plate ..SWEET!

I finished my food and my mom struck up a random conversation with me.

" So Teddy Bear are you dating again, ? "

i stared at her confused with this why look on my face.

" Well its just you havent went on a date since you went to that dance with Jasmine in 8th grade."

with a nonchalant reply i simply said

" its not that i havent been out With a girl it's just the one i do get to know arent my type and the ones i already know are snobs."

And again she eggs it on

" well what ever happend to that little girl you and Layton used to run around with.... um what was her name Megan- Megan Locklear, what ever happend to her.

Remember that night at the dance and my entire body clenched.

" If i remember right her family moved out of berkely the weekend after the dance, havent seen or heard about her since "

" Well its a shame son that girl was more attached to you then ticks on a dog"

I was about to make a smartalic reply when i got a text from Layton saying he woke up late and needed a ride to school, i dont have to be there for another hour so i might as well take him.

Gave mom a kiss and shout later to lizzy from downstairs and left to pick up my over sleeping friend.

******

"Thanks Trev i owe you big time man!" Layton says as he runs into the building just before the bell rings. I saw the seniors arriving at school so i just waited by my car till it was time to go in.

Its a reather warm day to be in middle of may so i put my head phones into my windows 8 phone and sat on the hood of my car with my back pressed against the windsheild listening to B Team by Marianas Trench when i felt a shadow move over me and someone rubbing my leg.

I jerked up to see Misty at my feet looking attractive but weirdly i was hoping that it was Jenny, but she doesnt seem like that type of girl.

" Well look at this sexy hunk of an emo god "

she said as she ran her finger down my chest while still effective didnt make me feel the way it did the first time.

Looking around i noticed we were the only ones in the back parking lot .

She slowly climbed onto the hood of the car with me until she was ontop of me and our faces were inches away for each other.

She sat on my lap and played in my hair she didnt understand what she was doing to me. After a second of it i just couldnt take any more i turned her over and kissed here.

The kiss i was waiting for since she started here in December.

The kiss was passionate and seemed to last a lifetime untill suddenly she pushed me back off the hood of my car, grabbed me by the top of my black and orange skinnies and lead me to the back seat of my car.

After we got in we sat there for a while and i just looked at her she was amazing she took her shirt off the revealed a yellow and black bra and crawled to me she gripped my face and started to kiss me taking my hand making me touch her body.

Then her grip on my face got tighter , she backed up with a angry but yet somehow still hot look on her face and says " If i ever find out your messing with that hoe bag Jenny Til-what ever her name is you will never fell this way again!"

And in a slight rush gets her shirt back on and get out my car and walks off.

My horamones are screaming WTF JUST HAPPENED but my mind was trying to figure out how did she know were i was or when i would be there or the most strange fact that i was with jenny.... and after all of that she made me feel the way i do and just left me sitting here wanting her to turn around and finish what she started....

But i told you it was complicated

****

Well thankx for readying and only hope its gettibg good for you guys plz share my book and her out there and dont forget

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN!!!