I Never Knew

Sorry that i haven't posted in a long time hope the more i post the more fans i will get i have noticed that with the little i do have written i have alot of people reading this story but go check out my other one " Day Dreamer " but again please vote comment and would love to here from yhu guys thanks and enjoy , !!!!!

*********

The sound my alarm clock playing She's so mean by Matchbox Twenty made we wake up. Rolling over and combing my hands through my messy black rockstar like hair i took a big yawn and stretch and rolled out of my king sized bed thats sits near the window in my room.

Standing up trying to avoid the cloths all over the floor i stolled to my closet to find something to wear. Moments later my sister Elizabeth stolls by my room door she looks just like me but her black hair goes way down her back and she has blue eyes like my mom.

"Yo teddy bear", she calls to me. " Mom wants you downstars like pronto."

She says as she sings The Balcony Scene by Peirce the Veil.

I forgot she acts like me too, she is only a nine months younger than me so most of the time were the same age ...confusing yes but she is just like my twin.

About 30 mins later i go down the stairs and Layton is waiting, we exchange our signature handshake then i walk over to my mom.

She just gives me a look and says we will talk tonight so me and layton grab our jackets and head out.

Getting into my blue and black chevy camero we drove off and Layton is super pumped but i dont see why its Sunday so school is tomorrow ... yeah its the last week but its still school

" Dude do you know why im so happy " He spoke out to me but in my head im thinking if i knew then you wouldnt bother trying to tell me.

He went on to say " Well you remember that sexy Latini chick Cassandra, she spent the night last night.....lets just say ima start calling her Shakira cause them hips dont lie , am i right Trev " then he goes for a high five.

At this point my mind is completly on Misty, why is that the girl so enticing and why do i want her so much.

Then a hand flies and hits me in the shoulder,

Yo Trever, What the balls man are you even listening to anything im say to you man you been acting crazy since we last left the mall whatsup , ?

It was either me tell him about my undying love for the most beautiful and wonderful girl oooooor not.

Sorry Layton man im just distracted you know things are crazy and um its going to be our senior year next year and i dont knoe its crazy.

"And thats why you need to have a good time and Misty's party friday night! "

We finnaly arrive at the skate park me and Layton go to almost every weekend it has been open since we were kids and its actually were me and Layton really became pals.

We grab the gear we keep in the trunk if my car and head straight for the halfpike.

After hitting a few custom movers we went back to car drank some monsters and sat on the hood of my car and talked about old memories when we heard the sound of the god awful music coming from behind us.

It was a car full if Layton's lacrosse buddies, he looked at me as if i should go to.

" Na blonde ima just chill here and maybe hit a few ramps before i go home you can jet with out me, but i got you next time."

With a worried look we did our handshake ,he put his skate gear in my trunk and left with Spencer, James, Kayden, and Oscar.

Did i fail to mention i hate those guys.

*******

After another hour of just sitting and listening to music on the hood of my car with my eyes shut, i finnaly was about ready to leave but over the music i could here the sound of footsteps then a voice say

" Hey handsome "

I look up and see a familar face but i cant place the name.

Oh hey Jenny, i replyed suprised my who it was she doesnt look like she does at school.

Usually in a tightly fitted t shirt with short shorts or a nicely fitted dress but this time she was in camo cargos with and invader zim hoodie and some bright yellow vans and a Ed Japplen skatebroad , but everything still fitted to her body amazingly. Allowing her long black to roll down her back and on her head a rasta beenie.

Then she spoke "Is that Panic at the Disco i hear i love that band they remind me of mayday parade "

Ive never heard words like that come from a girls mouth and i especilly didnt think it would ever come out her mouth.

We sat for a while and talked about bands and skating , i even tested her Ed Japplin out it was amazing after realizing it was almost ten at night.

" Well jenny i really likr hanging with you today i didnt think you were into things like that you kknow being a cheerleader and all"

" Well trever there are alot of things you dont know about me, well see you tomorrow "

then she turned and walked down the rode, i called after her asking her if she wanted a ride but she said her house was around the corner.

With that i got in my car and drove away.

For a while i actually forgot about ummmm whats her name.... OH YEAH Mystic Carmichael, ??? i think thats it.....

* i know alot didnt really go on in this chapter but there is alot more to come , im writing all ky stories on my phone so speelling errors are likly to happen sorry butttt

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN ME! !!!!!!!

- xoxxo

Reality