Chapter 8 - Special Final Phase

I am really sorry for being stupid and irresponsible ... but there are school stuffs that i need to take care of and ... there's that no internet connection problem, too ... i know I'm just making excuses ... I'M REALLY SORRY! *bows 100 times* ... eventhough ... i'm not that good at writing story, my grammar is a mess, you guys still wants to read it and even review ... you guys have been making my day ... but here i am ... always update late ... i'm really sorry *goes to the corner* here is the story ... i'm sorry ...

Sora, Aoi and Kiri was taken to another island by the mysterious man who claimed to be a special examiner that was ordered by the chairman to take the 'Guardian' to their final phase.

"Sora-sama, Kiri-sama, Aoi-sama, we have arrived. Your final phase may be held here" The special examiner who is a handsome blonde middle aged-man with outfit that resembles Satotz (the mustache examiner) said with polite tone and poker face

The girls looked around, there were three path in front of them which seems to lead into the forest "Um ... what are we gonna do exactly?" Sora asked the special examiner

"Each of you must choose one path. You may found instructions of what you have to do along the way. The time limit that was given from chairman is ..."

"One day" He explained with polite tone

"Can you explain it more specifically?" Aoi asked the man and he only answers "I cannot give you further information"

"I see" Aoi said with disappointed tone

"Is there any more questions?" The man asked with his polite tone and poker face

"Um ... "

After thinking what they should ask, the girls shake their head "No ..."

"Then, the Secret Final Phase may begin ..."

"Now" The man said as he leaves the girls alone

"I'm gonna took the center path" Aoi suddenly said as she walked toward the center path then Kiri quickly said "I'll took the right path" Kiri said as she runs toward the right path, leaving Sora with left path "Curse them, they should at least say good bye or something ... and they didn't let me choose" Sora sighed as she walked toward the left path

Kiri's POV

I walked through the forest for a while. As I walked further into the forest the mist started to be thicker and it's creeping me out ... a little ... but, still .... I kind of had a bad feeling about this ....

As I walked a little further, I don't know what it is, but something just suddenly sends shiver to my spine AND the mist just started to disappear after that.

Okay, so there is something fishy here ... but ... uh .... What?

I turned my head around and the mist was still there. It's totally weird that the mist was just in that area, I turned my head again and what was ahead of me was a one-way path with trees all around the pathway. It seems totally normal. Too normal ... and too peaceful

There is totally something fishy here ... totally fishy ... but ... I only have one day to pass this phase, I should really be going.

I walked through the forest without looking back again and I tried to not mind about the 'fishy' thing too much.

When I see that the path is ending, I ran toward the end of it, feeling excited that finally ... finally ... finally ...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

I looked in horror at what was in front of me. It was .... It was ... it was a ... big ... scary ... lake ...

Oh, I should have expect something like this, it's hunter examination, after all ... I wouldn't even be surprised if this is just an made-by-hunter lake, no, this island might even be made by them.