Chapter 7 - The unknown 'Person'

Hy, everyone! This is the chapter 7! I'm sorry for not updating for 2 months ... *bows* *bows* ... Anyway, enjoy the story!

Hunter X Girls Chapter 7

After the happy reunion, the girls' along with Killua searched for a good area to rest for the night.

By the sunset, the girls and Killua had found a good area to be resting at. While Killua was gone, for a walk or whatever reason he may have. The girls sat down and started to talk.

"But really, you were more brave than I thought you would be" Sora said while looking at Aoi with sarcastic look which made her confused "Huh? What are you talking about?" Aoi looked at Sora with confused but also curious look

Sora turned her head to Kiri with a sarcastic grin on her face which is directing for Aoi "You know what I'm talking about, right Kiri?" Sora said which made Aoi confused as she looked at Kiri "Kiri, do you know what she is talking about?" Aoi asked, though, she kind of know what her answer would be.

"Of course I am! I too didn't know that you were brave like that" Kiri said with a sarcastic grin at Aoi which made Aoi even more curious

"What are you guys talking about?" Aoi asked both Sora and Kiri with a really confused but curious look "It's a SE-CRET" Sora and Kiri said in unison with sarcastic grin on their face.

Aoi kept asking and asking about what they are talking about but they won't budge as they kept saying "It's a SE-CRET" with their sarcastic and annoying grin. "Tell me! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!" Aoi snapped as she fisted her hand then was about to punch Sora's head but she dodge it and then stood up.

"Okay, fine. I guess it's time to tell you" Sora smiled a sarcastic smile at Aoi as she said "We didn't know that you were brave enough to be walking SIDE BY SIDE with KILLUA cause' just seeing him smile would make you FAINT" Sora said still, with her sarcastic smile at Aoi which made Aoi blushed hard, unable to deny Sora's statement.

"I didn't know that the Killua in the beginning ... or, just Killua, was interested in girls." Sora said while putting her hand on her chin with a somewhat serious face "Just ... How did it happen?" Sora asked Aoi with a serious face which made Aoi blushed more and she averted her eyes from Sora's curious gaze.

Because of her reaction that totally made it obvious that something special happened, smirk started to creep on Sora and Kiri's face "Something special and embarrassing must have happened between you and Killua, right?" Kiri asked Aoi, though, she know she won't answer it with her mouth. But, she knows her expression would answer her question.

At the question of Kiri, Aoi's face turned into another shade of red which confirmed that something really did happen.
Sora and Kiri started to get excited.

"They must have hold hands!" Sora said with excited and flushed face then she and Kiri looked at Aoi's face for the answer

"...." Aoi's face only became a bit redder

"No, it is not that. That's not extreme, they must have hugged each other to warm up!" Kiri said with excited face which earned a weird look from Sora "No, that's too extreme, you loli hentai." Sora said which made Kiri a bit angry as she said "I'm not a loli!" (loli = cute little girls) she said rather than being angered of the fact that she was called 'Hentai' (hentai = pervert), she was angered by the loli part which made Sora sweatdropped 'that's not the part that you should be angry about ...'

Sora and Kiri looked at Aoi to see her reaction but it only got redder because of their conversation, they know it because the redness was not that red.

Sora and Kiri sighed, as they both fell silence and they took a quick glance at Aoi then back to the ground 'Her face is not all that red, which means we still haven't got it right ...'

'Well, what we said was not likely to happen anyway, it was impossible ...'

'Then what's possible?'

'um ... bump into each other, No no no, her face was so red, so it can't be that ...' Kiri thought while shaking her head

'Love at first sight and Killua confess to Aoi ... That's too out of character!' Sora thought as she shaked her head

'Then what?!!' Sora and Kiri are losing their edge but they didn't give up

" . . . "

'I have a bad feeling about this' Aoi thought while looking at Sora and Kiri who are in deep thought.

*SILENCE~*

'AKH!' It hit Sora and Kiri, the romantic event that has the highest probability was ...

Aoi's bad feeling is coming true as she watched both of Kiri and Sora was starting to smirked a somewhat hentai-kind-of smirk.

"..." Both Sora and Kiri looked at each other, still with their smirk on. They were looking at each other with 'are you thinking what I'm thinking?' kind of expression as they both nodded to each other then they looked at Aoi and crawl to her which made her shivered as she reflexively move backward.

"Wh-what?" Aoi said while blushing and sweating a bit, she is pretty much freaking out with the face that Sora and Kiri made which directing to her "You and Killua must have ..." They stopped their sentence to tense up the tension on Aoi.

"Accidentally KISS!" They both say in unison which made Aoi's face turned into tomato which then it was confirmed to them that what they say was correct.

At the reaction of Aoi's face, the two girls looked at each other and then before Kiri can fangirled, Sora start shaking Kiri "That face! IT IS RIGHT! THEY KISS!! THEY FREAKING KISS!! ARGH! SHE ALREADY HAVE HER FIST KISS TAKEN!!" Sora fangirl with excited and flushed face while shouting the word 'KISS' at Kiri. Poor Kiri, she wasn't able to say anything or fangirl because she was really dizzy and her eardrums hurt with all the shouting right in front of her.

Meanwhile Aoi was really embarrassed and angered that Sora was shouting the 'word' which made her couldn't stand it anymore as she fisted her hand and then punched Sora and Kiri, too "Shut up!!".

Sora's mouth stopped moving because of the pain as she and Kiri hold the bump on their head "Why me ...?" Kiri mumble in pain.
Even though those two were hit quite hard, they recovered rather fast as they both looked at Aoi with sparkling curious eyes "How did it exactly happened?" They asked Aoi which startled Aoi and she hesitated on telling them the story but in the end "It all start when I ..."
" . . . "

Aoi , Kiri and Sora immediately stood up as they stare at the direction of where they felt someone who is not Killua was approaching toward them

"As expected from the 'Guardian'"

To Be Continue

So, how is it? Good? Bad? Please comment your opinion, i'd really love that :) i'm sorry i sucked at words and also giving titles ... anyway, thank you for reading ^_^!