Chapter 5 - Phase Fourth pt. 1 (Edited)

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry that i have gone for so long! Anyway, i changed this chapter cause' to me, Kurapika was somehow OOC, so i changed the part with Sora, please read that part cause it may have some impact on future chapter ... ENJOY!

The Fourth Phase of the Hunter Exam took place in Zevil Island. To pass the test, the applicant must hunt until the applicant get 6 points, 3 points the applicant's ID tag and 3 points the applicant's target ID tag and also 1 point for other ID tag. The applicants will stay in the island for exactly one week.The applicants rode on a boat to Zevil Island.

When arrived, Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika, Aoi, Kiri, and Sora split up.Sora has been walking in what feels like hours, non-stop but she didn't meet any applicants and not just that, somehow she always return to a big tree which she had marked

When she came back to the big tree for the 5th times, she snapped "OH COME ON! HOW COME I ALWAYS CAME BACK AT THIS EXACT POINT?! HUH?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!WHY?!"

Sora yell out in frustration while banging her head at the tree while yelling "WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

"ARGH!" She yell out in frustration as she took deep, deep breath and stopped banging her head. She sat down, under the big tree "Uh ... What should I do now ...?" Sora asked herself as she looked at the ground in depression

Then, an unlucky old man came at the bad timing as he approached Sora and to worse it, he threatened her "Hey, little girl, Why don't you hand over your tag and I'll not hurt you" The old man with brown shirt threatened Sora with a knife, he clearly underestimated Sora.

Unfortunately for him, Sora was in bad mood especially more when that old man came. She swiftly took the knife from the old man's grip, which scared the old man as he loses his balance and stumble to the ground, supporting his self with his hands.

Sora point the knife at him and smiled "Die, old man" She said with cold tone as she move the knife to the old man's face swiftly as if to stabbed him but stop when it was just one inch away from the old man's forehead. And according to Sora's plan, the old man fainted.

Sora stood straight as she put the knife in her bag, thinking that it might be useful later and then she lean down to the unconscious old man and took his tag.

She smiled a victory smile "Thank you" she said with an obvious happy tone, it seems like her mood has increased considerably because of what just happened. She was happy that everything according to the plan and mostly, she was happy because she finally was able to do the act that she always wanted to do and it went smoothly.

Because her mood has come back, she left the area and start walking through the forest again, thinking that because when she take turns and always somehow came back to the big tree, this time she decided, she would go straight without taking any turn.

While walking, something fell on Sora's shoulder and when she looked at what it is, she shivered while looking at it with horror "HIAAA! A CATERPILLAR!" She scream and then run without thinking of something like where to go, all in her mind was to run faster so that the freaking caterpillar would fall, even though she just can wipe it off her shoulder, she didn't do that because she was just too disgusted and scared to even look at it.

She ran faster, and faster but the freaking caterpillar didn't fall and start to move "GYAH!" She ran even faster while crying, and then ...*BUK*She bumps into someone and fall. It seems like the one she bump into was a guy; she knows it was a guy because she fell right into his chest "Uh ..." The guy cried in pain.

Right after hearing the voice, Sora's face turn really red as she quickly move away from his body and stood straight which then she bowed a few times while saying "Gomenasai! Gomenasai! (I'm sorry)" Sora bowed and bowed"Ah ... no, you don't need to apologize like that. I'm-" The guy was about to stand up by himself but then he stopped his movement when a hand was stretch out to him "Um ... Hontoni gomenasai ... (I'm really sorry) and ... please just take my hand cause' it was my fault that you fell ...." Sora said, her expression shows that she was really sorry. Kurapika smiled as he took her hand then stood up "Thank you" Kurapika said with a smile on his face which he unintentionally made Sora's face a bit redder