Desire for Disaster: Six

They were in Jackson's truck on the way to Anthony's swim party. Everlie could tell that Jackson was a little put off but she couldn't tell if it was at her or that fact that he had to go to the party.

Everlie reached over and grabbed Jackson's hand that was sitting in between them, "You look upset," she said softly.

Jackson laughed lightly and glanced at her, giving her a small smile, "I'm not upset with you, hun, don't worry," he said

Everlie frowned, "I wasn't worried, Jackson, jeez you make it sound like I have something to fear," she said rolling her eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, Ever," he said rolling his eyes back at her.

Her phone suddenly vibrated, showing that she had a text message, 'Hey, what're you doing tonight?' she read the text from Grace.

'Going to Anthony's' she replied.

'For real? Jackson's letting you haha?' Grace responded

Everlie made a face at that comment, 'he's coming with me, but he's not my freaking boss,' Everlie said.

'duuuude, I was kidding...me and Nolan are staying at the house. Maybe see you after,' Grace finally sent.

Everlie didn't reply, she figured she would end up going back to Jackson's before she went home for the night. She looked at Jackson and saw a scowl on his face as he glanced her way, "who were you texting?" he asked her with venom in his voice.

Everlie was tired of his jealous personality so she only gave him half of the truth, deciding that it wasn't his business, "My friend," she said shortly.

"Who's your friend?" he asked

"A friend, gosh Jackson," she mumbled the last part

"Is this friend a boy or a girl?" Jackson asked with curiosity.

Everlie turned her head to look at him; he was seriously pissing her off, "Does it really matter?"

"You know it does to me,"

"Well get over it, you have no reason to be jealous," she replied heatedly

"Then tell me who you were texting," he said.

"No," she replied sharply.

Jackson slammed on the breaks, thank goodness Anthony lived in bum fuck Egypt and no one was on the road. Jackson pulled in a random drive then reversed it and started driving in the opposite direction in which they were headed.

"What the hell, Jackson!" Everlie yelled

"You don't want to tell me who you were texting, fine. I don't want to go to the party," he said simply, as if she should easily understand.

"Fine!" she roared, "Then drop me off! You don't have to come,"

Jackson glared at her darkly, "you know how I feel about that, too" he said quietly, but firmly.

Everlie was fuming, so when he pulled up to an empty stoplight she opened her door and hopped out saying, "You're not bossing me around! And I was talking to Grace," she said then slammed the door and started walking towards Anthony's.

"Everlie! Jesus! Get back in the car!" Jackson said through his window, turning the truck around to go get her.

"Go home, Jackson," she yelled, still walking quickly.

She heard Jackson's truck speed a little in front of her then he slammed the brakes, put the car in park and got out of his truck, making a beeline for Everlie, "Are you fucking crazy?" he asked throwing his hands up, "I mean you could be kidnapped or hit on the side of the road... don't pull that shit again," he said angrily.

Everlie could tell that he was legitimately upset that she had done that, but she was also upset with him, "I'm a big girl, Jackson. I make my own decisions," she said as she turned away from him and continued to walk towards Anthony's house.

As quick as she turned around she felt arms encircle her waste and turn her back around, "Jackson! I'm going to the-" she started but was cut off by Jacksons lips being firmly pressed to hers. This was his thing. Whenever she was getting flustered or annoyed with him he would kiss her, kiss her hard, and she would feel her body melt and feel all wobbly.

Soon she felt Jackson walking with her cradled in his arms. She soon felt the back of the truck bed and Jackson laying on top of her. 'How did I get here? How did he open the door?' she was thinking as his lips were kissing hers, never leaving her mouth as his hands were attacking her body.

"Jesus, I love bikinis," he mumbled into her mouth while pulling her pool cover down her body then yanking on one her strings of her bikini and then letting the whole top fall down to reveal her breasts. He finally removed his lips from hers but only for a short moment, he brought them down again to her breasts and began kissing her all over.

Everlie was completely into this. Although it was a little farther than they had gone before, she wasn't complaining. Until her senses kicked in. She suddenly sat up, knocking Jackson back with her vastness. She quickly put her arms around her, "Jackson! We are in a freaking car!" she said, worried someone had seen them.

"No one is around, Ever, it's okay," he said sitting up next to her and handing her, her bikini top.

Everlie put it on quickly then opened the door again, all prepared to get out and go towards Anthony's house, "I'll just come get you again," Jackson said pointedly.

"Jackson this whole jealous possessive thing is getting annoying. And I'm being serious... you need to back down a little," she said

"I’m sorry babe, it’s just who I am. I’m not trying to be overbearing" he said, smiling slightly.

"Well if you want to make me happy, then you need to control it," she said crossing her arms.

Jackson was quite for a moment, then he leaned over and kissed her cheek, "I know baby, I'm sorry... I'll try and do better, I promise," he said, sounding completely sincere.

Everlie thought about it for a moment then nodded her head, "Can I have a kiss now?" Jackson pleaded with a coy smile.

Everlie rolled her eyes playfully and quickly pecked his lips then climbed over his lap so she was in the passenger’s seat and he was in the middle, "Alright, not the kind of kiss I was hoping for, but I'll take it," he said smiling.

"Jackson," she said changing the subject completely, "please come to Anthony's with me? I really want you to come and meet my friends,"

Jackson looked at her with a half-smile and reached for her hand, "I would've gone anyways... I was just trying to get my way... I'd do nearly anything for you," he said then leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you," she said, liking this sweet side of Jackson.

Jackson smirked and winked at her, "You can think me later,"

Yep, Jackson was back.

A/N So school has started again meaning I’m super busy! Hah, but I’m going to TRY  and upload at least weekly! Hope you enjoy :) Please vote and comment – I don’t know exactly where I see this story going (I obviously have the greater picture) but I’d love to hear your input! Thanks pretties!