Desire for Disaster: Nine

Jackson leaned in to kiss Everlie. She couldn't keep the smile off of her face either. She always wanted to be in love, but she could never actually picture it. She had a feeling that maybe this time, it would turn out to be love. Sure, he made her extremely angry sometimes, and yes he could be a perv, and he had that minor controlling issue... but even his flaws made her magnetize to him.

But even as a rush of emotions were going through her body, something was nagging at the back of her mind, yet she couldn't place what... all she could comprehend was Jackson's hands as they lightly grazed her skin and his lips as the nibbled and pried hers open so he could divulge his tongue into her mouth... not that she was complaining.

Was this it? Was she really about to lose her virginity? She thought long and hard about it and without a doubt she realized she as ready... and she knew Jackson had to be ready since he was always all over her... wasn't now just as good as any time? Right after he told her he loved her?

Tick. Tick. Tick. It was like a stupid timer going off in her head; reminding her that there was something else she wanted to talk about... something else she needed to know. She moved her mouth away from Jackson's yet it did nothing to stop his lips from attacking her. They moved silkily down her neck, over her collarbone, to the valley between her breasts. Heaven.

No, no she needed to focus or she would only be half there when her and Jackson took their next step. What was she going to ask him? What did she want to find out? Jackson. Right.

She easily pushed his shoulders right as his hands started to wander beneath her panties. Jackson lifted his head and smiled at her before kissing her chastely on the lips, "You okay?" he asked, lightly moving his hand.

Everlie had to stifle a groan but she nodded her head. Jackson was too good at distractions. "Can we stop for a minute?" she asked sweetly.

Jackson's face drop, obviously not to keen on stopping but he complied, surprisingly enough and removed his hand while simultaneously rolling on his side to face her as she rolled on hers. "What's up, babe?" he asked, cupping her cheek.

She smiled a little, "You like me?"

Jackson gave her a sweet smile while rolling his eyes before kissing her cheek, "I do... and you like me," it was more of a statement than a question but Everlie nodded her head.

"And would you do anything for me?" she asked, hoping her voice didn't sound deceiving.

Jackson's eyes narrowed a little, suspicion was starting to show on his face, "Of course," he said, drawn out and a little warily.

Everlie snuggled closer to him so she wouldn't have to see his face when she asked, "So tell me about your dad?" she said. She could feel Jackson immediately tense and let out an aggravated sigh.

"Ever," he murmured to himself, "there's nothing to tell and I've already told you I don't like talking about it. What part of that didn't you hear?" he asked, his tone harsher than what he intended.

Although Everlie wasn't afraid of him, she never would be, she still cringed at the roughness of his voice, "I just don't understand why you won't talk to me about it yet you force me to tell you every little thing about me," she whispered.

Jackson scooted away and sat up, looking down at Everlie, "You like telling me things even if you don't want to admit it. I don't want to talk about it, ok?" he asked in the same tone.

"No, it's not. I want to-" she started but was cut off by Jackson.

"Everlie! We're not talking about this so stop asking me! Do you hear me?" he asked, his voice just under a yell.

Everlie was mad, but she was more hurt. She sat up on the bed at turned away from him and started to get off, "Don't talk to me like that," she whispered before quickly putting her robe on and grabbing her clothes; walking out the door.

She made it down the stairs and into a bedroom before Jackson finally caught up to her. She was shutting the door when Jackson's hand slammed into it to keep it from shutting. Everlie gasped and jumped in freight at the suddenness of it. Once Jackson stepped through the room she glared at him before turning her back and walking towards the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

Jackson caught on to her arm and tried to gently pull her back. "Let go," she mumbled as she pulled her arm free. He grabbed it again, more firmly and pulled her back to him.

"You know me better than that," he replied, trying to lighten her mood. She didn't budge.

Jackson's face looked upset as he sat on the bed and pulled an unwilling Everlie onto his lap. He rested his chin on her shoulder, "I'm so sorry," he whispered.

She didn't say anything. She had nothing to apologize for. "Really. I am," he said again, "I didn't mean to yell at you... I didn't even realize I was until your face fell and you looked so hurt. I felt horrible. I feel horrible. Please tell me you don't hate me," he said, sounding so sad.

Everlie almost smiled a little; she couldn’t help it, "I don't hate you," she said.

Jackson pulled her close, "Do you still adore me?" he asked;  she could hear a smile in his voice.

"A little," she said.

Jackson smiled at her, but the sadness was still in his eyes, "I am sorry, baby. It's just a touchy subject and I've never talked about it with anyone. Friends, girl friends. I've never wanted to. But you're different... so if you want to know something, I'll tell you," he said, rubbing her back soothingly.

"You will?" she asked.

'He nodded his head, "Yes, baby,"

"Why don't you like your father?" she asked.

"We just have never gotten along. He's power hungry and likes to control my life,"

"Sounds familiar,"she mumbled and Jackson smiled.

"It's not like that. He just wanted me to be someone he thought of in his head... same with Nolan & Carson and we just didn't abide by it."

"I'm surprised he still gives you money and stuff though," she said

"Yeah, well his job is pretty high up there... he wouldn't want us making a bad public display like we have before," he said, the immediately regretted it.

"What did you do before?" she asked, curious.

Jackson scratched his hair uncomfortably, "I'd really rather not talk about it."

Everlie just gave him a look.

"Promise you won't judge me... this was awhile ago,"

"I wouldn't judge you... I just want to know you more,"

Jackson smiled at her then his face fell, "In high school and beginning of college I was kind of... into drugs and shit like that. Almost mafia/gang related shit. It was serious but paid good and at that age, money was awesome because I wasn't pining off of my dad. I don't condone what I did. I did some bad things, but it made me who I am," he said shrugging.

Everlie didn't really know what to say, "You did drugs? Or sold them? What bad things?" she asked at once.

"I rarely did them, they were some hard sh*t but I sold them. Just beat a lot if people up, threats, stupid stuff. I don't know it's hard to explain. But I got out that's what matters."

"So that's why people are afraid of you?" she asked.

"I guess you could say that," he said shrugging.

Everlie nodded her head, "I appreciate you telling me," She said softly, "But if you ever do something like that again, I'll kick your ass. Then dump you," she said, a light smile on her face, "and" she said pointing to him, "if you even talk to me like that again, I'll double kick you ass," she said, no smile on her face.

"Yes ma'am," he said then leaned in and kissed her forehead down to her cheek then finally her lips, "You taste good," her murmured against her lips.

She giggled but then stopped as the kiss deepened and his hand began to pull apart her robe.