Missing Practices

School

School

As the day began Kelsi was in the music classroom sitting at the piano, writing, 'Breaking Free' and 'Glowing in the Dark.'
_______________________________________

Locked room

After that Troy was practicing 'Breaking Free' in a locked room as Sharpay heard him and tried to investigate but due to the locked door, couldn't she get in.
_______________________________________

Piano room

At the same time Ryan is practicing 'Glowing in the Dark' in the piano room.
_______________________________________

Girls' bathroom

After a little while Gabriella and Veronica were in the girls' bathroom, practicing their songs as Sharpay approached. Both girls hid and narrowly avoided Sharpay.
_______________________________________

School

After that all four of them were taking turns practicing with Kelsi.
_______________________________________

Gym

"Let's go, guys! Make it sharp! To the chest, come on! Pop it! Come on, guys. Step with it! Let's go! Come on, move it! Let's go! Come on guys, focus! Focus! Get your head in the game! Move it!" Coach Bolton was coaching practice.

He went to Jason.

"You seen Troy?"  He asked him.

"No, Coach," Jason said nervously.

"Again, let's go!"  Coach Bolton blew his whistle.
_______________________________________

On the other side of the gym

"1! 2! 3! 4!" Coach Abrams shouted at the cheerleaders while they did their routine.

"Have you seen Veronica?" She asked Lily.

"No, Coach."  She replied nervously.

"Again!" Coach Abrams shouted.

She went to Coach Bolton.

"Where is your daughter?" She asked him.

"I don't know. Troy isn't here either." He told her.

They sighed.
_______________________________________

Auditorium

Troy and Ryan were painting a set-piece while Gabriella and Veronica were helping to sew a costume.

"I think it's about time you and I talk about what are your intentions with my sister," Troy told Ryan.

"Huh?" Ryan said confused.

"Don't hurt her," Troy told him.

"I could never," Ryan told him.

Both the girls saw the boys talking and giggled.