Science Class

Science Class

The class was working on their assignment and Sharpay decided to have a little chat with Gabriella.

"So, it seemed like you knew Troy Bolton?" She asked her.

"Not really. He was just showing me around." Gabriella told her.

"Well, Troy doesn't usually interact with new students." Sharpay laughed. 

"Uh, why not?" Gabriella asked after glancing at the chalkboard.

"Well, it's pretty much basketball 24/7 with him,"  Sharpay told her.

"That should be 16 over pi..." Gabriella said looking at the book.

"Yes, Miss Montez?"  The teacher asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just- uh, shouldn't the second equation read 16 over pi?"  Gabriella asked.

Sharpay rolled her eyes.

"16 over pi? Tha's quite impossible." The teacher checked it on her calculator.

"I stand corrected." The teacher corrected the equation on the chalkboard.

"Oh...and welcome aboard." The teacher turned back around.

Sharpay seemed offended as Gabriella smiled.
_______________________________________
Troy stopped at the sign-up sheet and eyed it for a few seconds before moving on as Ryan observed. As Troy moved on, Sharpay came along and Ryan pulled her aside.

"Troy Bolton was looking at our audition list," Ryan told her.

"Again? You know, he was hanging around with that new girl and they were both looking at the list. There's something freaky about her. Where did she say she was from?" Sharpay asked.

"I don't know but what do you think if his sister joined the musical?" Ryan asked.

"Ew. Veronica. No." Sharpay said in disgust.

"She's a really good singer," Ryan told his sister.

"Focus Ryan this is our musical."  She snapped her fingers in front of him.

Ryan was staring at the list. Sharpay scoffed and struted off as Ryan followed.
_______________________________________
Computer lab

Sharpay did a search on Gabriella Montez on the internet.

"Wow! An Einsteinette. So why do you think she's interested in our musical?"  Ryan asked after seeing an article about Gabriella.

"I'm not sure that she is. And we needn't concern ourselves with amateurs. But...there is no harm in making certain that Gabriella's welcome to school activities that are... well, appropriate for her. After all... she loves pi."  Sharpay smirked

Sharpay printed Gabriella's article and took it.

High school Musical 1: Ryan Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara