Chapter 8.

Watch out you might get what you're after

Cool babies strange but not a stranger

I'm an ordinary guy

Burning down the house

~

“Are you sure it’s supposed to be this tight?” Freya asked self consciously as Echo did the zip up on a tight purple Herve Leager dress.

“Of course, this dress makes your legs look a mile long”. Echo said pushing up her sexily dishevelled curls so they framed her face, making her look like an oil painting.

“I thought boobs and legs weren’t supposed to be out at the same time”. Freya said frowning as she thought back to the makeover shows Luis made her watch while he stared at the screen with a rapt expression on his face.

“Please, bitches only say that if they aint got it”. Luis said from underneath the bottle of vodka he was peering through.

“I agree with Miss J”. Echo said batting her eyelashes. Luis just stared her in a reverent expression.

“So I don’t look like a slut then?” Freya asked feeling the breeze caressing her butt.

“Oh yeah, kind of...” Echo began.

“But a hot one”. Luis finished, slurring slightly.

“That makes me feel so much better”. Freya said sarcastically making Luis suck in air between his teeth.

“Ungracious bitch... that’s what you are Princess Freya”. Luis said making Freya pull off one of her stilettos and aim it at him.

“Stop calling me that”. She hissed, Luis had been calling her that for most of the day, finding her methods of revenge hilarious, though he wasn’t laughing much when his favourite bag from the states was being slowly lowered into the lake earlier.

“Sorry your highness. I am but a lowly peasant here to accomplish your every whim”. Luis said standing drunkenly up on the bed trying to bow, in the end result falling off and somehow head butting himself in the nuts.

“That did not go to plan”. He groaned from the other side of the bed, Echo crossed the room in a second, instead of helping the still moaning Luis up she slapped him hard on the side of the face.

“Focus bitch”. She said making him shake his head and change his pained expression to that of determination.

“Ok, I’m ok now”. He said looking at her again; she nodded looking like a little solider again.

“Good”. She said nodding her head. The sound of the upcoming party was drifting through the doorway, making Freya nervous. “You are staying here, until eleven o’clock then you shall make an entrance”.

“But I thought everyone comes late to parties”. Freya asked, frowning slightly.

“Not to one of my parties. I guarantee you there will be hundreds of people here in an hour”. Echo said looking at her watch, as if on cue the sound of cars driving up to her house filled the room.

“Ok I’m going to stash you two in the library, that way when you descend the stairs it’ll be like a fucking Kodak moment”. Echo said excitedly, jumping up and down, a motion mirrored by her loyal lapdog- Luis.

“You two need to be kept away from one another”. Freya said laughing at their rapt expressions.

“Yeah, yeah because together we are the source of all evil. You already said like a hundred times”. Luis said rolling his eyes.