I still love you

Maria was sitting in the porch of her backyard. She was troublesome. She kept thinking over and over again if she still likes Comet. " Agghh!!! " she said screaming. She said punching the concrete floor. " Earth turd!!! " a voice said. Maria notice that annoying yet friendly voice. " Dragon head " she looked up seeing Dragon head angry as ever. " Earth turd what did you do to my best friend? " . " Nothing. We just talk to each other " she replied. " Well I heard you hurt his feelings " . " I didn't hurt his dumb feelings!!! " she said standing up. " Well you did. Maria, Comet still loves you with all his heart. And if you can't feel that, I think It's much better that he finds another girl " Dragon head said floating away. Maria stood still, Is it true that Comet still loves her? " Wait! " Maria said. Dragon head turned around. " If your saying is true, I will get back together with him " Dragon head smiled. " Well come on! We don't have enough time. Comet's leaving at ten minutes. He's in the park,  " Dragon head said leaving. Maria run as fast as she could to go to the park. While she was running she called Jack. " Hey Jack, listen I was think- " It's okay I've been waiting for so long to see you get back together again with Comet " he replied. " Thanks Jack " she said hanging up.   When she reached the park, she can see Comet opening the portal. She reached out to him  and hugged him in the back. " What do you want? " he said not moving a muscle. " I'm sorry! I'm so sorry....I shouldn't have broken up with you...I still love you Comet " she said crying. He turned around to her and kissed her in the lips with passion. He kissed him back. She have been waiting for so long to kiss him. " I love you too, Maria " he said whispering in her ear. She smiled at him, and then she remembered something really important. " Oh no, graduation! I'm gonna miss it! " . " Don't worry, I got this " he waved his wand into the air. " Lightning teleportation mist! " he said and  they both teleported in the graduation ceremony. 

   " There you are Maria. Your next " principal Skeevie said. Maria went up to the stage. " Hi everyone. I'd like to thank my friends, my teachers and my family for helping me. Without them I could never be a valedictorian. And now this is goodbye. It's time to achieve our dreams and follow what our destiny leads us, that is all. Thank you " she said giving the microphone back to principal Skeevie. " Before we end this, graduation someone likes to say a few words to his love ". Principal Skeevie gave the microphone to Comet. " Maria Diaz. I wasn't planning on loving you but I'm happy I did...so " he kneeled down with one foot showing a box with a ruby ring inside. " will you marry me " .Maria look at his eyes, was this really happening to her is she really gonna marry Comet? " Yes, I will marry  you" she said kissing him  in the lips. He put the ring on her finger. Everyone clapped for joy. Comet looked at Maria and wipe her tears, she kissed her in the forehead. " Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being ".

-Tyler Knott Gregson