At The Mall and Nando's Bitch

Madeline's P.O.V

We all piled in the limo. Again. We were just sitting in the limo in an awkward silence. Then the radio comes on with their most known for song What Makes You Beautiful comes on.

We all started screaming out the lyrics like maniacs and opened the windows so the world can hear us. J Then we came to the end, all of us panting like crazy.

“WE’RE HERE!” Louis screamed, and I winced once again.

“No need to scream Lou,” Liam patted his head like a dog, while Louis just pouted.

I chuckled to myself and started walking into the mall. And let me tell you it was H-U-G-E! I saw so many stores like Jack Wills, Forever 21, JC Penny, Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, and other stores I don’t feel like naming. K Me and my lazy self. SMH.

Snapping back into reality I noticed all the boys walking towards Jack Wills. I guess we’re heading there. I was looking around and I didn’t find anything appealing so I waited outside.

I was watching the boys look through clothes like it’s been the first time they’ve been in a store. I shook my head. These boys look like crazy monkeys.

I see Liam walking up to me with a confused look on his face, “what are you doing out here?” I shrugged, “didn’t find anything, so I moved out the way”

He nodded and gathered up all the boys. We began walking to different stores. We went into a lot of stores like American Eagle, Forever 21, and Abercrombie & Fitch.

I ended up buying:

- 8 pairs of colored skinny jeans. Like a rainbow :3

- 12 colored t-shirts

- a lot of suspenders (Louis bought them without anyone knowing)

- 4 pairs of vans

-and 2 denim dresses for parties (which I'm obviously not wearing because I hate skirts and dresses)

After buying all this stuff we decided to go out for dinner since its 5:56. We decided on Nando’s, to nail’s delight. We piled back into the limo and drove to Nando’s. When we got there, we took our seats and looked at the menu.

I had no idea what to get because I’ve never been here before. I just decided on the Peri-Peri chicken, while on the other side of the table nail is ranting on about how he wants everything on the menu. But Daddy Direction said only half. Um okay then, I knew nail ate a lot but not that much.

I saw the waiter coming and let me tell you she was a S-L-U-T! she had make-up all over her face. She had a fake tan that made her look like an oompa loompa (idk how to spell this. oh well), she had her skirt so short it looked like a belt on her, and she had most of her buttons undone on her shirt. Just… Gross!!

She came up to us and snarled at me, like what the heck did I do to you huh? She came up and she started rubbing Harry’s shoulder while leaning against him. I blew up laughing cause the face harry made it was flippin’ hilarious!

“What’s so funny, slut?” she asked me, and I stared at her in disbelief.

“Uh, no need for the names dudet I was just laughing at Harry’s face when you were rubbing on him,” I replied raising my hands up. “oh and why are you calling me a slut exactly have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?”

She looked at me in disgust “I know your sleeping with all of these guys, you little bitch!” um well then. K

“Um excuse me I’ll be right back guys, don’t come after me I’ll be gone 5 minutes tops,” I said getting up and heading to the front of the restaurant to where that person is that shows us our table. Yeah that person you know what I'm talking ‘bout? Yes? No? whatever.

“ excuse me but can I possibly get a new waiter for my table mine is being a ‘bit’ rude,” I said while putting my fingers up in quotations for ‘bit’.

She nodded and called a guy named Jeremy over for our table. I walked back with him and took my seat.

“Brittany I will take it from here, take a break or something” he said to the S-L-U-T.

“whatever. Have fun serving to a bitch” she smirked and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

 The rest of the dinner was fine a few jokes here and there, and the boys kept thanking me over and over again for getting us a new waiter. But I just kept shrugging it off.

We went home and I put my new clothes away in my wardrobe and got out some pajamas. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in to a messy bun.

“GOODNIGHT GUYS!!” I yelled at the boys.

“NIGHT!” they yelled back.

With that I went to bed and fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow.

A/N Chapter three. ENJOY!  Thanks for the votes guys I’ll update as soon as I can. Pic on the side is Madeline’s pajamas and hair. not her real hair color btw.

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!