No Way in Hell

"Are you kidding me? You really think I am going to apologize and then pay for this excuse for a boy's car? I don't think so. Serves him right for thinking he's better than everyone else. Maybe next time he will take his little rich boy car somewhere else" I sputter.

   "You know, I really don't appreciate you wrecking my little rich boy car as you like to call it and then being so rude about it too. Didn't your parents teach you any manners?" Harry smirked.

   That was all it took. I snapped. I roughly rose from my chair and whipped my hand across Harry's now red cheek.

   "You cruel bastard, you know damn well what happened to my parents." The tears were now threatening to spill as the painful memories I had been trying to forget for the past three years started to all drift back in sequence.

    He just looked me in the eyes and smirked. He seemed to be amused that he drew this reaction from me so I smacked him again hoping to knock that stupid grin right off his face. No luck.

   "MS. ANDREWS! I would advise you take a seat this instant." Principal Mathews said sternly.

   I dropped onto the seat avoiding all eye contact. I can't even explain what I was feeling at that moment. A combination of hurt, defeat, pain, pure furry. All described my mood perfectly.

   "Witnessing the little stunt you just pulled, I am expecting a sincere apology to Mr. Styles along with the due amount to fix his car. Oh and you will serve a three day suspention for physical contact." Mr. Mathews seemed to slip out.

   "Excuse me? You have got to be freaking kidding me right now. I've got to say I'm impressed. I must have set some kind of freaking record. Getting suspended by our brainless principal on the first god damn day of school. Wow. WHERE'S MY FREAKING AWARD?" I say sarcastically.

   Harry was now just sitting there looking shocked, pft, how pathetic. "What Harry? Are you shocked that your ex girlfriend that you cheated on with the biggest slut in school has a bigger pair of balls than you do?!? Because it's not hard. All you are is pathetic." That's right, I Cat Andrews dated Harry Styles. Stupid me, I thought it was young love. Guh, just thinking about it made me want to crawl into a dark corner and hide there forever.

    He just looked up at me with what looked like a hurt expression? It couldn't be, he never cared and he never will.

   "That is it. Cat, I want you out of my school right now and I do not want to see you back until you have served your suspention and have apologized to Mr. Styles." My principal spat in frustration.

   I stood from my chair. "It would be my pleasure to leave this dump." I say turning around swiftly. "Oh and you won't be seeing me for awhile, because there is no way in living hell I am apologizing to that." and with that I stormed out of the office and headed down the hall towards the main doors.

   I had made it about half way down the empty hall when I heard someone calling after me.Harry, of course.

"Cat wait!" he shouted.

   "Screw off Harry, I don't need any more of your shit right now, or ever for that matter so why don't you just leave me the hell alone." He looked at me with that same hurt expression as before. What was with that?

   "Cat, please, just listen to me. I didn't mean what I said back there I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

   "Damn right you shouldn't have, now I have to go so yeah bye." I turned around and once again headed for the door.

   I only took about ten steps when I felt Harry grab my arm. "Don't touch me" I spat.

   "Cat, common. I will pay for the car it's not a big deal and you don't have to apologize. It's over."

   "Hell yeah it's over, and thanks for your permission, but I wasn't going to apologize anyways." I said quite cockily.

   "You haven't changed have you? Still never letting people in. It's sad actually. Some people actually want to help you know."

   I looked at him in disgust. "How dare you judge me Harry. People like who want to help? People like you? Ha.Have you ever thought that maybe I'm like this because of you?Because the one person I thought I could trust, the one person I thought would protect me from all the bad things in life, turned out to be the worst of them all. Damn did reality ever hit me in the face. If this is what I get for trying to protect myself from people like you, well then you had better be prepared for what's coming to a dirt bag like you. Goodbye Harry." and with that I pushed the school doors open and left everything behind crying. Just like I always did.

   I climbed into my truck and slammed the door shut so hard I'm surprised the glass didn't shatter. I just sat there for what felt like hours thinking about everything. About Harry, about school, my parents accident, how I felt alone and lost and yet I always hid it. I couldn't help it. I let out all my frustration anger and sadness out in one loud scream. I felt better. A lot better, and yet I still sat there crying.

   Lord help me if this is what my year was going to be like.

*   *   *

A/N: Hey my beautiful readers. Alright so this is my second chapter and I REALLY hope you guys like it. The story is only getting started and I have a lot planned for this one so please keep reading :D any votes comments and fans will be greatly appreciated. I always follow back. Oh and any feedback would be really appreciated as well :). Love you alllll ;*

                                                                                                                                      -Carlee<3