Prologue

Prologue

    I had just pulled up into one of the last free spots of Westfield High in my beat up pick up truck for the first day of my senior year. Call me crazy, but unlike all of the annoying squealing girls that's faces are weighed with ten pounds of cheap makeup hoping for the best year of their lives, which to them means getting drunk and hooking up with whoever possible, I was dreading my last year in this hell hole. I was never the kind of girl to go to parties or even socialize for that matter. Here, I was a nobody, it was like I was invisible. A wallflower if you must. I liked it that way though. Never having to rely on anybody and visa versa, but that's just how I was brought up. Alone.

   I went to go open my truck door to get out when I realized it was once again stuck. Great. I pulled the handle and gave my poor door three hard kicks with the heel of my black combat boot causing the door to fly open. Unfortunately, I pulled in a little close to the Audi that was parked in the spot beside me and with the help of the luck I had been having today my door rammed it with a crash. "Shit" I cursed as the alarm started to go off. Quite loudly might I add. Not wanting to deal with what looks like would be a very stuck up snotty owner, I grabbed my bag, pulled on my hood and swiftly headed for the front doors of the school.

   As I came close to the entrance, I shoved my earphones into both ears blasting The Fray's "Run For Your Life" bracing myself for what I was about to endure when I opened those familiar green doors, also known as the entrance to hell.

    I pulled them open and quickly walked inside heading to the same locker I had claimed for the past three years. It was perfect. Close enough to the main doors for a quick un noticed get away and yet far enough away that no one bothered me. Usually nobody would bother taking the one empty locker beside me considering they all had swarms of friends they would "much rather neighbor with" so I've been told. Trust me, I'm not complaining. The last thing I need is some preppy rich KID trying to be all buddy buddy with me.

   I stuffed the last of my stuff into my now full locker as the last few crowds of people hurried to there homerooms seeing as the warning bell rang a total of four minutes ago, leaving me exactly one minute to get to the other end of the school. Yup, I was going to be late on the first day of school. Fanntastic.

   When I finally made it to room A3, I tried to slip in as quiet as possible without drawing the attention of Ms. Fairview.

   "Ms.Andrews, I see you have finally decided to make an appearance." she sighed

   Damn it. "Sorry" I mumbled while sliding into the seat closest to the back of the room.

*   *   *

   About ten minutes into my English class an announcement boomed through the PA.

    "Could Cat Andrews please make her way down to Principle Mathews office"

Really? Not even a quarter way through the day and I'm already being called to the office.

   I grabbed my books and headed down the long hallway to the office I had spent most of my time at Westfield in.

*   *   *

   I walked into his office and sat down, not noticing the curly haired boy sitting beside me let alone realizing who it was.

   "What" I spat.

    "Surly that is no way to speak to your own principle Ms. Andrews" he smirked. I just glared at him.

     "Mr. Styles here came to me with the information that his car had been hit in the parking lot this morning and it was your truck parked beside him."

    I was now fully aware of the boy sitting beside me, and of all people, it just had to be Harry freaking Styles, the biggest dick in school aka my ex boyfriend of two years.

    Well this day just went straight to shit.

*   *   *

A/N: Heyy guys. So I've been thinking about writing this story for awhile and I am finally publishing it :) I promise it will be much better than my last actual fafic and that I will update it more often. I would really appreciate any feedback because it only helps me write this story and make it the best I can for you guys :)))) I love you allllll <333> fans, comments, and votes are appreciatedd

                                                                                                                      -Carlee ;*