SURPRISE! I'M ALICE--ALIVE! (Part 15)

OK! Before I'm strangled for not uploading in AGES I'm going to explain this messy blob of humour (hopefully). Alright so every time I'd get an idea I'd write it down so it's really random and awkward and some of it's not even finished and just cut off randomly...it's pretty long so I hope it makes up for the...years. Anyway, NOTE at the bottom!

P.S.

The <><><> is a start of a new idea.

Awkward Cut Off Blob Of Humour Starts...NOW

"You got on a infomercial?" Jocelyn asked in surprise.

"Yeah, it was also live filming, this is just a re-run I recorded." Hannah answers as the family gathers around the television to see it.

"It's the new sandwich provider!" a woman in the kitchen say smiling, Hannah is standing beside her.

"This the the Sandwich 4000, the newest technology of toasting nearly ANYTHING, from waffled to pancakes and from sandwiches to panini's this is one amazing piece of technology!"

"Thank you Chen." Hannah says grinning, "My name isn't Chen, it's Margret."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!" Hannah answers still smiling at the camera.

"Now, here this can toast all these vegetables all at once!" Hannah grins, taking the knife and in no regard to safety madly chopped the cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach, carrots and other various vegetables and fruits on the cutting board.

Margret looked like she was fearing for her life when Hannah finished the last carrots and piled all the pieces together into a pile.

"Watch this." and Hannah smacked all the things onto the grill like object beside her, Margret squeaked and jumped but the vegetable and fruits were perfectly fine, heating up on the dark grill like surface.

"Now some GRAVY!" she says happily taking a rather large pitcher of beef gravy and pouring it over the mass of vegetables and fruit.

"Now we do THIS!" and snapped it shut, well as far as it would go as the pile was nearly as tall as the actual Sandwich 4000. But in a matter of minutes it had shrunk down onto about the thickness of three inches.

"Well that certainly is impressive!" Margret says,

"And guess what?" Hannah asked grinning, "This can also evaporate MILK!"

"Are you sure that's ok-" pouring a container of milk into the thick rectangular mass of who knows what the milk was absorbed and disappeared before Hannah had shut the lid.

"Wow. That...that is amazing." Margret manages before Hannah continues.

"Can't you just smell that?! And this is perfectly safe-" just then a spark flared on the Sandwich 4000. Margret let out a small scream and just at least a foot in the air.

"-as I was saying-" a large spark shot up and Hannah jerked her head back narrowly missing three white sparks that could've hit her.

"PERFECTLY SAFE!" Hannah was yelling over Margret's screaming and the director's yelling and the people's stomping feet as they searched for a fire extinguisher. The thing caught on fire, the large object engulfed in a mini inferno.

Margret screamed louder, both hands at her cheeks. Before she ran off the set still screaming. The fire alarm went off, sprinklers set off in an attempt to douse the flames. Hannah looked around her, as if oblivious to what was happening before turning back to the camera and grinning.

"And join me next time. On Hannah's misguided attempts to be awesome!" Hannah said over the blaring alarm, the screams of people and the trampling of feet.