Part 9

*Hey guys! I decided that after number 10 I'll start the fan fiction! (Sorry I hate uneven numbers ;) I got an idea to start the whole thing but I won't get to that just yet! I'll have 10 up as soon as I have inspiration, as you know some of my books are based on some things that happen in my life. So let's hope something funny happens. Well something did happen but I'm not sure Sydney would like me to post it! Like the one when Jocelyn gets bit in the backside (Played the prank that backfired) she didn't like that very much so that's why I put the one of me getting run over my Bella. Well I am really tiring you guys out my writing so much like this so I'll just-Emmet! What are you doing-*

Hannah and Emmet's list of things they are not allowed to do!

*I'm not bothering to say anything,*

1. I'm not going to make the list.

*Ha-ha! You're scared of paper!*

2. Don't even try to throw sponges at the river!

3. Last time Jocelyn and Esme were gone for two days to get them back!

4. Why did we bother to get them back?

5. This is a list and not an airplane!

6. The multiplication sign is not an evil carving to destroy the world of vampires.

7. There are no such thing and human vampire hunters!

8. MIKE ISN'T ONE!

9. Neither is Charlie.

10. When the doorbell rings don't bark like a dog!

11. Emmet!

12. Hannah! Never throw a car at a tree again!

13. Especially when Charlie's in the house!

14. Edward was not happy!

15. Don't make tea and dump it over someone when they're doing something!

16. Both of you!

17. I won't even bother...

"Happy birthday Bella!" they all called as Bella walked in with Edward, she shrieked and looked at us. Hannah saw her expression and fell on the floor groveling.

Jocelyn's P.O.V 

I don't know how Alice gets to all of us; I shook my head lightly smiling. We were all holding presents which everyone was forced to buy for Bella. She was the only one that put up with Alice's parade. Hannah was still on the floor laughing, she was holding her phone and looking at the picture every now and then and laughing harder each time. Esme smiled and said: "Alice got to us," Bella rolled her eyes and smiled as Renesmee came and hugged her. Hannah was going to crush the present she'd gotten for Bella so I caught her arm and pulled her arm, a bit to hard, she flew up and landed frozen then started laughing at what happened. I groaned and smacked her in the head, she picked her present up and turned to Bella, "You're going to open them here," Emmet said grinning pushing her toward the couch of her little cottage Esme had built. She groaned and said: "Do I have to?"  

"Well duh," Hannah said shaking her present in front of her face and Bella grabbed it, "Let's get this over with," she muttered and Alice said beaming: "That's the spirit!" Carlisle laughed and put his present on the table and so did everyone else, Bella peeled the paper off a big brown box, "Umm?" Bella asked and Hannah and she rolled her eyes, "Bella, I thought you were smart," Edward growled, "It's what's in the box" she said ignoring Edward. She opened the box with little difficulty and looked inside jumped back, well tried to; she was sitting on the couch so...yeah a raccoon flew from the box squealing and thrashing, Edward got up and flitted away and came back with a annoyed expression, "Ok, ok, here's the real present!" she said handing Bella a small box wrapped in shiny silver paper, she opened it cautiously and revealed a dark blue velvet box, inside lay a diamond bracelet, the bracelet itself was made up of little circles with diamonds inlayed in them, Bella saw a note tucked into the velvet coverings and opened it in Hannah's cursive handwriting: