Chapter 15: It was me. I put your name in

**Author's note***

Hey guys, Yes, chococakeandsmarties has won this chapter's detication :D Lovely comment.

Anways, on to a more serious note, My updating schedule will change to once a week or less since school started. It will get harder for me to write since I have work and school, so I hope you guys can bear with me :) Thanks! I love you guys :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you absolutely sure?” Seth asked me at school on Monday. His eyes were wide with hope and his hands were folded in front of him.

“Yes, Seth, Ash likes you.”  I replied and grinned at him.

“Am I the only one without a boyfriend now?” Anna pouted as she set down her book and looked at us.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” I said.

“Yea, neither do I, yet.” Seth smirked and I laughed.

“Oh there he is!” I whispered and pointed over to Ash and the group of boys; Adam was with them of course. Seth squirmed beside me and gave him a slight push. “Trust me.”

Seth gave me nervous look but walked over anyways. Anna and I watched as he made his way to Ash. My heart sped up in anticipation even though I knew the outcome. Seth’s lips moved and I knew he was doing it. Ash’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped as he nodded at Seth.  I felt someone’s eyes boring into my skull so I looked over and saw Adam staring at me intently and I stared right back. Were we really having a staring contest in the middle of the hallway? Even If we were not, I didn’t care, whatever it was, I’d win. His purple eyes sparkled even in the crummy school lights and I couldn’t look away. I bit my bottom lip in concentration and narrowed my eyes in the slightest. Adam growled softly and closed his own eyes as he tilted his head back; god, he was so sexy. The skin on his neck was so smooth and soft looking that I wanted to run over and kiss it.

“Fall, look!’ Anna tugged on my sleeve as I was shaken out of my trance. I looked over at Ash and Seth to see them kissing. My mouth dropped to the ground as the other boys cheered and hollered at them. Seth’s fingers were woven deep into Ash’s hair as if he’d lose them there forever and Ash was clawing at Seth’s shirt with impatient hands.  

“Holy shit.” Anna breathed and I couldn’t have agreed more.

“That is how love should be. You like someone, they like you back, you make out and live happily ever after with 30 kids.” I said and Anna grinned.

“You want that don’t you?” she asked and I sighed.

“Yea, but maybe not the 30 kids part. It would be hard popping out kid after kid for 30 years.”  I joked and glanced over at Adam to see him grinning at Seth and Ash.  Anna gave me a stern look.

“You want that with Adam.” She mended and pushed her hair out of her face. I looked down at my feet and frowned.

“I just wish it was easier than this; for everybody.” I replied and she smiled sympathetically.

“Don’t worry; Adam will whisk you off your feet one day.” She said and I laughed.

“I don’t think so. He hates me and I don’t even know what I did wrong.” I said and then looked over at Ash and Seth. They had stopped kissing and were just staring at each other with their hands intertwined; they didn’t seem to need words. I was happy for them but at the same time. I couldn’t help the jealousy that flowed through my veins. I looked at my watch and noticed the time. If we didn’t hurry up, we’d be late for class. I started to walk towards them and I could feel Adam’s eyes on me but ignored it.