chapter 1: the voice

"Hello darling, may I have your name and reason you are here today?"

"Hi, my name is Madison Castillo and I'm here about the internship you've been announcing about for a while."

"Oh, of course! We've been expecting you. If you could just follow me i'll give you a tour of the place. Harvey and Jonny are out on break but they'll be back in five minutes or so. I'm Veronica by the way."

Veronica's heels began to click along the tile floor. She was quite the center of attention with her high cheekbones, and long dark hair curled to perfection.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"Well," i began, "I'm a senior this year at Ashton High, I dream of becoming involved with music and dance. Also I'm hoping to get a scholarship before this school year ends."

"Seems like you're in luck, the internship comes with an automatic scholarship to any college or university you prefer. We keep it a secret so we can see who's really worth it."

She continued on until she stopped and turned to face me.

"Now, on this side is the dance room. We have an amazing choreographer, nice fellow too,over there is the recording studio and the marketing room. You might be in there half the time but it's not so boring. The guy in marketing is a total sweetheart and the dj is nice too."

we continued walking down the hallway until we stopped at a huge wooden door.

"This is the conference/meeting room. Where you will have your interview now."

She knocked twice and entered.

"Harvey, sweetheart, we got someone for the internship."

"SEND HER RIGHT IN!" a Deep voice with an Irish accent boomed.

I walked in to see two older men sitting next to each other, looking over some files.

"Madison, right?" the Bald one said while shaking my hand.

"I'm Jonny, this here is my partner Harvey." pointing to the one with the accent,

"Please, take a seat. Veronica hold any calls and dispose the rest of the resumes we received."

Veronica game me a thumbs up and left the room.

"So, We been impressed by your resume, you're a senior and have an interest in music/dance. Correct?"

"yes sir, I do."

~~~~~~~

"I'll see you in a week, dear." Jonny shook my hand again and Harvey game me a wave.

"Thank you so much,see you soon!"

I walked out super happy, I couldn't wait to start. As i was about to exit the building, an angelic voice reached my ears.

"I need ya, I need ya, need ya heart. You say that I need you but I say that i need your heart." I slowly began to walk towards the voice when i heard footsteps approaching.

"Madison? are you lost?" I turned to see Veronica with a concern expression on her face.

"No, i just had to check a message quickly, see you in a week!"

Little did i know, that voice will change everything later on.

Hi guys:) so this is my first fanfiction! woohoo, if it's a bit boring, I'm sorry! i decided to make this so i can mess with marcel/harry girls. hoped it work! :) vote or whatever, i seen this alot in author's notes so yeah!