outburst

Marcel and I exchanged numbers before heading to our classrooms with only minutes to spare.
"Hey," I pulled up a chair next to Sydney's desk, pulling out a notebook and pencil as well
"Hey, where were you?"
"I was talking to Marcel about a few things,"
"Ooooo, getting it on with the nerd huh?"
"It's not even like that at all, chilllll"
"Oh yeah, sure I mean you guys can do some serious roleplay! Like the bad girl and nerd or-"
"Fucking hell Syd! It's too early for this." She started laughing until the teacher began the class with a warm-up on the projector.
"Nerd who turns out to be hot guy fucks-"
"Shut the fuck up!"

~~~~

Lunch rolled by and I headed towards the food line to see what they have.
"Hey gorgeous," I turned to see my friend, Lizandra, behind me.

"Hey yourself, you're actually here!" We weren't allowed to go off school grounds during lunch time but she always finds a way to sneak off; making it rare that I see her in the cafeteria.

"Yeah, Wes had to take a test today so I decided to keep my fave girl company" I met Lizandra during the middle of freshman year after an incident where she spilled coffee all over me and her now boyfriend Wes. Weirdly enough, we've been close since that day. We get our food and head over to the doors that led to the patio in front of the cafeteria. We see our other friends, Slater, Katie, and Zach, waving at us at a table to join them.

"Hey guys!" "Hey!" We start talking about random stuff when I decided to send Marcel a quick text halfway through lunch to start becoming close friends.

To Marcel: Hey :) I'm at lunch right now. whatcha up to?

My phone vibrates after a few minutes and I see that it's from him.
From Marcel: Hello :) I'm just working on some stuff  in the library, decided to skip lunch today.
Madison: Don't do that! you need food for a healthy lifestyle
Marcel: I rather not eat what they're serving here :P

I giggle and look up to see Ross staring at me from across the table.
"What?"
"You're cute when you smile."
"Thanks, I know" I roll my eyes and pay attention to the conversation between Liz and Katie.
"Mads, you're not mad at me about yesterday are you? He's such a loser." I turn to him with a "are you kidding me" face and just stared at him.
"First of all, why do you care if I am mad at you or not? and secondly, he is not a loser. He's a really nice guy if anyone you're the loser and you had no right or reason to fucking harass him in front of everyone"
"Mads, it was just a jo-"
"No, shut up. I'm done talking to you you're such an asshole you know that? Thinking you're the shit when really you are shit and you still expect people to fall at your feet whenever you do something wrong. Newsflash! You're not the boss or king of anything and you can't just keep wanting me aft-" I stop and took a deep breath as the whole table looked at me in shock. I didn't even realize I was rambling on or holding back tears during my outburst.
"Madison, I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize to me, apologize to him." I stood up and began to head back into the building when I felt a hand grab my arm, making me turn to Ross in front of me.
"I don't think you were just talking about yesterday were you?"
"I don't have to tell you anything." I pull my arm away from his grasp and head to my next class just as the bell rang.

~~

Hey :) let me know what you guys think! sorry for any grammar mistakes!