09

A/N
Warning smut ahead.

~~~

You can hear it in silence , silence , you

You can feel it only the way home , way home , you

H.S

I put my lips around his one nipple , sucking as if my life dependent's on it . I roam my hands on his stomach and then move them to his thighs . I roll my tongue over and around it and then suck hard one last time before moving towards his hairy chest. I kiss all over his chest and smile as I feel Niall shaking , practically withering underneath me . I feel his hands grabbing my shoulders , digging his nails in them while he moans . His voice is so loud I think my neighbour's can hear him all the way in the next block .

But I am not complaining because its turning me on . I bite on his other nipple and a deep hiss comes from him before he moans softly " Hazzzza ..."

I look up at him as I want to see his face and I am delighted from what I see. His hands are now on my waist digging for me to continue . His eyes tightly close with cheeks  and lips red .

Its a wonder what we are doing here , right now . All I remember is after the concert everyone went to a club downtown for an after party . We stayed their for  30 minutes before we decided to have our own little party . Its a surprise we were even able to survive that 30 minutes and not to mention the whole concert . The tension between us was too much , hot like lava and burning like coal , with all the  innocent touches and stares .

The kiss took me by surprise even though I initiated it . After that taste of heaven all I can think about is him , his lips and eyes and everything else of him .

And there were we stumbling in my apartment not once detaching our lips from each other . Scrambling to remove all the barriers between us .Niall's clothes scattered in the hallway and mine against the couch .

I just can't get enough of him .

I reached forward and kiss him . He opens his mouth letting me slip my tongue inside. I smile into the kiss grabbing his hands and intertwining our fingers . He brushes his thumbs on the back of my palm .

I remove my fingers from his as the kiss gets too hot and we break apart with a pop . I pull him on me grabbing his thighs as his puts his hands around my neck . A sense of deja vu arrives .

He looks at me from under his eye lashes breathing hard trying to take in much needed oxygen . I pull him up our chest touching and get up from our place . He raises his eyebrow as I move towards the bedroom . He ducks his head and starts working on my neck . My legs falters as I reach my room , sexy little leprechaun trying to mark me .

I throw him on my bed and watch him bounce on his cute little ass , a surprise look on his face . And in that time I can see his innocence . He is beautiful and soo sexy .

How did I get so lucky ?

" You didn't , its me who got lucky ." comes his voice for the first time since we entered my apartment.  Guess I said it out loud.  I smile leaning over him shaking my head , he is so wrong  .

God ! Was he wrong !

I grab his face in my palms lightly kissing him .

" You know that I care about you ? " I ask suddenly feeling less confident .

He smiles his fingers intertwining with mine on his face .

" I know Harreh .." He says , his voice still husky .

I kiss his lips once , twice and then his nose and cheeks . I press a soft reassuring kiss on his forehead .

He smiles and blushes .

I make myself behind him and put my arm around his waist , dragging him to my chest .

He looks at me for a long time smiling and then kisses my chest . He ducks his head into my neck and dozes off .

I curl up our legs intertwining and a small smile on my face as his words leads me to a dreamless sleep .

" Good night Haz ."

You can see it with the lights out , lights out

You are in love , true love

You are in love

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Don't worry Narries , this is not the end ;)