05

Small talk , he drives
Coffee at midnight

H.S

It was around 9 pm when everyone decided to call it a night. Yes, we spend our whole day watching movies , playing video games and all that jazz. Not to forget food , we had lots of it, speaking of which Niall. Niall, I couldn't take my eyes off of him today , or the day before or since the party . Probably since the party and especially today.

He was soo cute eating pizza and blushing when he finds me staring .
Cuteness overloaded I tell you.

I clear my head as I see Liam and Louis heading outside saying goodbye's and good night's. I rush and stand at the entrance of my hallway.

It was already late so everyone had dinner at my place.
Zayn already left 15 minutes ago he had plans with Perrie and Louis is bunking with Liam for the night. And then there was Niall tieing his shoes ready to go.

And I am standing here still at my place watching him leave.

Liam had offered to drop him on their way but Niall declined saying he brought his car with him.

To say it was awkward would be an understatement . One minute we were laughing and saying good night's to others , being comfortable and the next minute it is silent and awkward . I can feel tension hitting me in waves . Suddenly the atmosphere is hot and clampy and, and all I can think about is to spend more time with him .

And so I offer, already knowing his answer would be no .
Not being insensitive or something I mean he did give Liam a nice reason what is the guarantee he will say yes to me .
But I can't stop myself from asking anyways .

" Ni ,umm... wait , I will drop you yeah ?" I ask him and I am surprise the way my voice sound. Its husky than usual , maybe because of this awkward situation . I hope he doesn't notice it.

He gets done with his shoes and stands in front of him.
"Its okay ,Harry . I will drive ." he says and I know , I know he wants to say yes . I can hear it in his words. And it is enough to make my heart beat that bit faster.

So I do the only think I can do to play it of cool .

I move past him taking his coat from the rack and my car keys reaching my door.

I turn around giving him one last look and say " I am not taking No for an answer. Hurry up Ni."

With that I walk towards the elevator all the while thinking Harry, you soo played it off cool , why did I offer him again , but I wanted to , hmmm, oh my god ! you fool !you are in your sweats for gods sake. He is soo gonna laugh at you . 'but if you change now then he will leave .

I hear footsteps behind me and I clear my head .

Fuck this , no time to change . this will have to do.

N.S

So I agreed , well sort of , not really , but I did imply what I wanted to say . I don't know if harry understood it or he genuinely insisted. But I had a car , it was really not necessary for him to drop me. Hey! I am not complaining , I am soo loving it .

This is almost as if we are on date and after a nice dinner and walk in the park he is dropping me of at my house.

Okay , stop right there Niall James Horan . You are getting way ahead of yourself in that brain of yours.

But this is all I can think about while sitting in his car as he drives us of . As we reach closer to my house I am suddenly hit by the memory of that night. We both in his car and he took me to the cliff after getting me an ice-cream .

And with that my heart rate increases and all the feelings I was trying to suppress are erupting inside of me like a fucking volcano . Suddenly the car is too hot , my palms are to sweaty . And I think I am going to have a heart attack and we haven't even kissed yet .

I turned to look at him, two emerald eyes staring straight ahead , his jaw loose . He looks relaxed . There is a small smile on his lips and his dimple making its presence known . I want to touch it and caress his cheek .

God! He is beautiful , soo beautiful. No wonder everyone wants him , the fangirls , other celebrites male female both and me .

Yes ,me .

As if he can sense my stare he looks at me and his smile turns into a smirk his dimple deepening and I almost forget to breathe .

He knows , I think .

And he feels the same , I hope.

I blush under his intense stare, yes intense. And after a moment or too I realize he is still looking at me and talking.
Did we reach already? Yup , we did . when will you stop making a fool of yourself , I mentally scream at myself.
I nod my head as I didn't really listen to what he had said or asked but hoping my reply was enough.

Harry laughs and I blush " I said, Niall, we are here. "

"umm... yaa, I should go . Thanks harry , for you know ..uumm..dropping me," I smile looking at him and he smiles in return.

This is the part when I open my door and step out heading towards my building .

But here I am one hand on the handle of door staring ahead not ready to step out.

And then I finally say " Do you... I mean , umm ... Do you want to maybe come up for coffee?" I ask him .

After few seconds of silence I know I made a fool of myself again . god ! what the hell was I thinking , clearly I was not thinking atall .

I turn to face harry to find him staring at me, okay maybe not me but my lips .

I lick my lip and clear my throat ready to tell him how bad idea it was and bolt out of this damn car .
But before I can say anything he replies " Sure , coffee sounds great ." he smiles at me the way only my Hazza can do .

And we spent the whole night talking , laughing and cracking jokes while sipping our hot coffees. Their were occasional innocent touches and then Harry left driving off and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~

A/N

1102 Words ! Longest chapter so far .
How you guys are liking it so far !