Chapter 4 (Part 1)

" Ask away. I know you're confused." I pulled down my bandana.

" So you're King ? How did all this happen?"

"Yes I am. Do you remember how my father taught us the importance of 'no mercy'?" He made sure it was embedded in our head. My daddy died from a fucked up mistake. He showed mercy to a pregnant woman. He trusted this woman who didn't deserve it and in the end his life was the prize."

TO BE CONTINUED....

***********************************************************************************************

ASHLEY "KILLAH"

-FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO-

" I'm so tired of high school, man if it wasn't for Pops I swear I would flunk out" I complained to Crissy as we made our way to lunch.

"Shid me too, if I wasn't so scared of Pops beating my ass I would of been out this bumass school. Matta fact what you get on your English test?"

" Umm I got a 96, what you get ?"

" AWW HELL NAHH ASH! MS.JAMES GOT ME FUCKED UP! THIS BITCH GAVE ME A 73. I'M ABOUT TO GO BEAT HER MOTHERFUCKING ASS!" Crissy took off towards Ms. James class.

" Man wait. We can't do that with all these witnesses & cameras around. Don't she drive a silver 2013 Nissan Altima? We'll just put a snicker in her gas tank on the way home, you know she doesn't leave until like 6 pm anyway. Just chill out." I reasoned .

"Yeah I guess we can do that but Ash I swea on Mama, I'ma beat her ass she keep fucking with my GPA." Crissy pouted.

We continued walking towards the cafeteria and upon entering through the double doors we bumped into Arianna and her trolls. Fuck. I wasn't in the mood for their bullshit. Not today. I just kept having this weird feeling like something was wrong and it has put me in a horrible mood.

"Wassup with y'all?" Arianna spoke stepping in front of me. I put my head down and averted my eyes.

"Not today Satan get yo ass back. I was just about to give Ms. James these hands but i'll gladly hand them to you free of charge" Crissy stated while taking off her jacket and jewelry. Once I realized Crissy was preparing to fight, I followed suit. There was no way she was fighting and I wasn't. In my house hold if one fight, ALL fight.If she came home with bruises and scratches and I didn't, Pops was gone beat my ass. Nuh uh I'm not taking that L.

" We didn't come here to fight but I'm down regardless." One of Arianna's trolls spoke. I picked my head up just to see who exactly was talking and man was she a ugly sight. It was like she was a mix between a poodle and boxer. Jesus why? I know my good Lord didn't create that, she had to come from the gates of hell. I scrunched up my eyebrows  taking in her appearance and just my luck I caught the creature's eye.

"Fuck are you looking at ? You looking at me like you want a taste!" She smirked. I visibly gagged. Eww.

" Don't ever insult me like that-wow I'm utterly offended." I spoke with disgust written across my face.I placed my hand over my chest and scoffed. The crowd that surrounded us burst out in laughter. She pushed Arianna out the way so she could stand in front of me and it was like we were having a staring contest. It was my time to smirk now. Now she's mad. I took a step to the side to count exactly how many there were.  One, Two, Three, Four. Easy.  Crissy will get two and I'll get two.  I glanced at my sister and she discreetly made a hand gesture, letting me know she'll get the two in the back, while I'll take Arianna and The creature. I nodded my head.  I stepped back in my original position and smiled.