Chapter 2( Part 2)

ASHLEY "KILLAH"

After 'Loyalty' leaves, I sit in my office and try to calm my frantic thoughts when my phone pings with a text.

'Choppa🤔' : "here's my address, I'll see you there Pooh. 301 Forest Dr"(made up)
Me: "I'll be there in 20"

I walked out my office to inform, Trigga, Money & King that I was leaving. Once they all gave me a pep talk I walked out and hopped into my royal blue Range Rover and sped off towards the address. Not before giving them the address and making sure they were on standby if I needed them of course.

TO BE CONTINUED......

***************************************************************************************

I was in awe when I pulled up to Tre's home. It was absolutely gorgeous. " Yeah this nigga definitely living good" I thought. After gawking at his house for a good 10 minutes, I finally got out my car locking it in the process. Once I stepped away from my car I heard a few clicks indicating someone had cocked their gun, I wasn't scared or intimidated if they were going to shoot me they would have done it by now. I just kept following the path to his door. During this time I made sure to observe my surroundings, the minute or two it took me to reach his front door, I peeped 4 snipers on the East and West side of his roof, he had two guards standing at the front door watching my every move with their weapons drawn and depending on the growls I was hearing behind me I'm sure it was at least 4-5 dogs behind me. What kind of dogs? I wasn't sure but when we were younger Tre always spoke about wanting a Australian Bandog so I'm assuming he finally got them.

 What kind of dogs? I wasn't sure but when we were younger Tre always spoke about wanting a Australian Bandog so I'm assuming he finally got them

" Who are you?" One of the guards asked as I approached them. " I"m Killah your Boss should be expecting me." I introduced myself keeping my face blank."Hmm you don't look like no killer to me." The second guard snickered causing me to arch my brow. " Looks can be deceiving sweetheart" I smirked. I've came in contact with a lot of men like him. He was young and cocky and felt men were superior than women. I was counting on him to say something degrading to me next. "Yeah I doubt it, it looks like you're about to be one of my Boss next victims and maybe when he's finished you can come find me, huh?" He lifted his hand with intent to grab my chin but a hand stopped him, I tilted my head back a little to see Tre standing behind me with this glare.

"The fuck you think you doing, Jones?" he sneered towards the guard. " My f-fault Boss I-I just t-thought she was a umm uh-h" he stuttered. " You thought she was a what?!" Tre shouted bending his wrist back " FUCKK! I thought she was just one of your hoes Boss" Jones hissed in pain. I smirked. " Get the fuck out my presence Jones before I do something I'm not gonna regret" Tre released him, grabbing my hand and finally walking me into his house.