A Thug's Love

Tre?" I whispered as tears formed at the rim of my eyes. The longer I stared at him the more I felt this pounding in my chest like my heart shattering.

"Ashley?" He asked after breaking away from the girl and now staring at me. Neither spoke. We just looked at each other, not once blinking. 

Tre finally tore his eyes away from mine , now looking at something behind me .I followed his eyes and paused once I noticed his gaze on my twins. Oops excuse me, OUR TWINS! He glanced back and foward at the twins as he tried to find his face in theirs. After awhile his eyes widen as realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

".......Ashley. Who are they?" He choked out.

SHIT!

Wassup everybody, some of y'all may already know me because you've been following me since I first published this book 4 years ago. If you're new, 😊hey I'm the author of this book and my real name is Tytiiana. I took this book down a year ago because I was so ashamed of my grammar errors and the way I wrote this story🤦🏾‍♀️. I'm much older now and way more mature so I figured I would just rewrite it🤷🏾‍♀️ I have changed a lot of details such as names, characters and events, so please don't be alarmed when it's different( those who has been following me ). Most of these events happened in real life , by the end of the book I'll reveal which character I am 😌 Anywho the first chapter will be up tonight, stay tuned.

Much love, Tee