Moving In

I don't know if the place Soul and Maka lived in was Soul's or not, so for the sake of the fanfic, its Soul's

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

***Jay's POV***

"Last box" Soul gasped. He set it on the floor of my new room. I sighed.

"Now all I gotta do is unpack..." I sweat dropped. He chuckled and left the room.

"Have fun! I'm gonna make us some tea!" he shouted from the other room.

***A few minutes later***

I was nearly half way unpacked! Yay!

***Soul's POV***

I was pouring the tea into two cups when I heard a female scream. I set the tea stuff down and ran into Jay's room.

"Jay?" I asked. I saw Jay being held against the wall, by the neck of a evil cat. Blair.

"Soul, who is this boy? He is kinda cute." She leans closer to her face. She licks Jay's right cheek. Jay squirms in her grip.

"Let her go Blair." I warn. Blair ignores me. She pushes her body closer to Jay's. Jay is really trying to get out.

"Blair-" I am cut off when a chair almost hits me. She is using her magic.

"So your name is Jay, huh." Blair strokes a finger with her free hand on Jay's face. Blair licks her lip.

A moment later, Blair is laying on the ground, facedown.

"What the hell?" I ask. Jay blushes a bit.

"I knew her, a bit, I need to know them a bit before I use hand to hand combat. My soul wavelength can read others, similar to my father. Because of this, I know people, and shows if they are a threat." She explains to me.

"Oh..."