New Weapon

***A few weeks later***

(lets just say Maka's mom got full custody of Maka and took her away from DWMA a day ago)

***Soul's POV***

Great, just great ( sarcasm included) Maka left! And on top of it, they took away ALL of the souls we collected! I am Meister-less and Soul-less!

I walked though the halls, head down, hands in pockets.

"Hey Soul!" Black Star waved to me. I smirked my sharp tooth smile.

"Yeah, Star?" I ask walking to him. He smirks his smile and pulls out a sheet of paper. I glance at it and snatch it out of his hands.

"What the hell is this?"

"A list of the few Meisters looking for a weapon. Your welcome." He says smuggly. I grin.

"Rino Poverty, Sun Feline, Geret Fine, Jay Stine, and Quinn Williams." I read aloud for him. Wait, Jay? My cheeks reddened at her name. She needs a weapon? Who wouldn't want to be her weapon?

"So, got anyone in mind?" Star says breaking me out of my thoughts.

Before I can say anything, I see a short redhead walk by, eyes down.

*-******-******

Remember, Black Star thinks Jay is a boy still.

**-**-**-**-*-****

"Hey, its that dude I beat up a few weeks ago." Black says staring at Jay. I can only nod. He thinks Jay is a boy, doesn't he? Idiot...

"Uh, Black Star, that's Jay." I say glancing at him from the corner of my eye. He nods.

"Yeah, Stine's kid, right?"

"Yup."

Jay peeks out of her bangs up at me. I swear, her pale cheeks reddened.

***Later, in the Death room, Jay's POV***

I walked to the Death room. I sighed knocking on the door. It opened and I walked inside, head down. I was called in here by Death himself.

'Most people would be terrified to be face to face with a reeper, let alone Death.' I sighed 'But I'm not like most people... '

I stood I front of the tall man named Death. He waved to me with his clown hands.

"Hello Jay! I have good news!" I stared up at him. What was this news? "I have found you a weapon" My heart lept, a weapon?! Finally?!

"R-really?" My voice trembled as I spoke. He nodded. I heard another person walk in and stood behind me.

I turned around and gasped.

"Hello, my name is Soul, and I'll be your new weapon."

*-*-*-*-**-*-*--*-*-*-

Hey guys! My name is Ari-Chun! I am the author of this story. I hope your enjoying it!

p.s. I don't hate Maka, its just for the story! Any ideas? If so leave them in a pretty comment box, if I like it I'll give you a shout out!

~Ari-Chun