My Name is...

***Still Jay's POV***

So his name is Soul? OK then.

"Cool..."I look down at the floor. Soul sighs. I look up at his smirking face.

"So, you don't want a weapon?" He questions me. I gasp. He walks towards the exit. I grab his sleave and he turns to me. My face is as red as a tomato.

"I n-never said th-that So-Soul" I squeak out. Damn my voice. Something wet hits my cheek.

***Soul's POV***

I was messing around with Jay. I put on my straightest face and walk towards the exit.

"So, you don't want a weapon?" I quetion her. I hear her gasp then something grabs my jacket sleeve. I turn my head to a red faced Jay. She looks into my eyes.

"I n-never said th-that, So-Soul." She squeaks out in that cutesy voice of hers. Her eyes water a little.

"I was only joking Jay." I say pulling her into a hug. She was stiff for a moment, but patted my back. After a minute or so we pulled away.

"OK, time to get started." Death days in his clown like voice.

***After a while/ Jay's POV***

(They are walking outside)

"So are you moving in or what?" Soul questions me. I don't even think, I nod. Soul smirks showing off his shark teeth.

"Sure, if you don't mind..." I muttered.

" When do you want me to help get you stuff?" I glance up at him.

"Whenever..." I kick some dirt on the ground. He chuckles.

"Do you live with the nutty professor?" He asks. I nod sadly.

"Yes I do, did, had, whatever..." I growl. I hate talking about my dad. I place a hand on my scar. "I hate him..."

***Soul's POV***

"I hate him..." She grumbled. I place a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She looks at me and we stop walking.

"Jay, lets get your stuff while your dad is still at school." She nods and smiles.